Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rust for Fisticuffs!

I highly recommend doing Rust for Fisticuffs Fridays.

In my first day of the game, I was mercilessly hunted, taunted, trapped and killed by various groups of individuals, some of them naked, some of them clothed.
Oddly, it was a lot of fun. Once I figured out how to craft things, and how to hunt down my own poor victims the game got a lot better. It takes a bit of getting used to, and the hackers are a massive problem that needs to be rectified as soon as possible.
My best experience would probably have been solo raiding a massive base, escaping with just over 10 HP and then being hit with a rock by a newly spawned player and losing everything. At least it made his day.

PROS:
Player interaction: sometimes scary, mostly fatal.
Crafting: lots of weapon options for people to steal from me
Large map with all sorts of crazy stuff: Bears, zombies, wolves, chickens, rabbits, pigs and naked men.
Price: Well worth it for $20.

CONS:
Shooting on sight: not the one.
Hacking: Every server I've played has had at least a few hackers or so come by, makes life difficult.
Also super addictive..

I agree! The game looks awesome but I am yet to purchase. Need free time to play!

As a general rule, we only play a game for Fisticuffs if it is FTP, or if it has been on sale recently. That way, everybody has more of a chance to join in.

(18-02-2014, 10:45 PM)TheDoctor Wrote: As a general rule, we only play a game for Fisticuffs if it is FTP, or if it has been on sale recently. That way, everybody has more of a chance to join in.

This here. 20USD will make me poor. And I'm the most important.