Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who hasn't played Nuclear Throne yet?

I have now played this game

(24-08-2016, 11:11 AM)Pythagean Wrote: I have now played this game

excellent! what're'r first impressions?

Loving it, I'd played co-op with AdminGG several times on PS4. But never bothered getting the broken ass vita version.

But now that I've got a PC I can actually play it, farthest I've gotten so far is up to Little Hunter once

(24-08-2016, 11:47 AM)Pythagean Wrote: Loving it, I'd played co-op with AdminGG several times on PS4. But never bothered getting the broken ass vita version.*

But now that I've got a PC I can actually play it, farthest I've gotten so far is up to Little Hunter once

* And PS4 version. In general it's just not updated on consoles :(

Happy to be playing it on the platform it was made for.

Yeah you are way more impressive than me in the early days. You got to Little Hunter way earlier on than 90% of people do. I maintain that he will still be your brick wall of progress for awhile. Takes effort to beat.

I remember on PS4 dragging you through with me to higher levels when you had no idea what was going on haaha. With me just talking non-stop about what was going on and what to try and do.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

Just had my first multiplayer session of it a few days ago, quite disappointed. The revive system is janky and the person aiming with the mouse has to adjust to the 2nd player.. makes you wonder why they didn't just go splitscreen..