Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who hasn't played Nuclear Throne yet?

fresher taco Wrote:The floating crystals are immediate death if you collide with them. They fire lasers too which you have plenty of notice to avoid (unless you don't recognise the sparkles and the charge up noise as dangerous) I'm not sure how much damage they do because I am so scared of them

Ah yeah. Being my first time there, those crystals took severe advantage of my lack of knowledge.

fresher taco Wrote:So I was gonna do that and screenshot it but I got distracted by DOUBLE FLAME SHOTGUN

Hells yeaaah. They just added this with the latest updated I noticed. And they tweaked Coop.

fresher taco Wrote:Also note that the recycle gland effect only applies to bullets, the ammo type. So if you are using guns that fire bolts, explosives, laser or shells (including pop gun/rifle) that mutation is irrelevant.

Ah yes this makes sense. It was useless for where I was up to then. Juts before that level I was rocking a grenade launcher and the bazooka, which was kickass but suicidal.

(20-08-2014, 10:19 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote: Ah yes this makes sense. It was useless for where I was up to then. Juts before that level I was rocking a grenade launcher and the bazooka, which was kickass but suicidal.

Try the Nuke Launcher when you get to snowland (It seems like you'll be there soon) You can direct the projectile with your mouse and the explosion is phenomenal

(20-08-2014, 10:27 PM)fresher taco Wrote:
(20-08-2014, 10:19 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote: Ah yes this makes sense. It was useless for where I was up to then. Juts before that level I was rocking a grenade launcher and the bazooka, which was kickass but suicidal.

Try the Nuke Launcher when you get to snowland (It seems like you'll be there soon) You can direct the projectile with your mouse and the explosion is phenomenal

I've never seen or had the nuke launcher ever. Is it amazing?

I wont put a real screenshot in, but I reached the nuclear throne. And then I died. 7_3 for the first time in far too many hours playing that game. Love it

(16-09-2014, 08:47 PM)fresher taco Wrote: I wont put a real screenshot in, but I reached the nuclear throne. And then I died. 7_3 for the first time in far too many hours playing that game. Love it

Holy crap you magic man. So there are still levels after the Nuclear Throne before the game ends?

Well, I was in the throne room... I saw the throne... I think if you finish that level (defeat the last boss) it's game over.

(17-09-2014, 09:13 AM)fresher taco Wrote: Well, I was in the throne room... I saw the throne... I think if you finish that level (defeat the last boss) it's game over.

Ah I see. I imagine is complete chaos at that point. I am still yet to get the Ice level all by myself. Shits hard yo.

you're very close though, I'm fairly sure those crystal spiders are one shot with crossbow/grenade launcher/ maybe slugger if scary face? I reckon they've been toned down a bit because they're so scary. So stay optimistic and you'll get there, I'm sure

So there's a new secret level on nuclear throne. I was only vaguely concerned when Big Bandit suddenly jumped out at me during level 1_1 (I wasn't really paying attention) but as soon as he died I was pulled into this level.

It's Fish's home level I guess? There are bandits which have bubbles around them too, but the rest of the monsters are meelee fish (like weak rats) or crabs which are like weak scorpions. After finishing this I got kicked all the way to level 3_3 (I'm still at level 1) and then die. I reckon the fish level is a bit buggy for now, unless it is supposed to take you to a random level... which would be way strange

(29-10-2014, 09:02 AM)fresher taco Wrote: İmage

So there's a new secret level on nuclear throne. I was only vaguely concerned when Big Bandit suddenly jumped out at me during level 1_1 (I wasn't really paying attention) but as soon as he died I was pulled into this level.

It's Fish's home level I guess? There are bandits which have bubbles around them too, but the rest of the monsters are meelee fish (like weak rats) or crabs which are like weak scorpions. After finishing this I got kicked all the way to level 3_3 (I'm still at level 1) and then die. I reckon the fish level is a bit buggy for now, unless it is supposed to take you to a random level... which would be way strange

It may be incredibly strange, but the odds of running into Big Bandit on 1_1 may be extremely low. May be how they balance it out.

Interesting bonus level none the less!