Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age of Empires II HD - Multiplayer
(06-08-2014, 05:46 PM)fresher taco Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 05:32 PM)Cambux Wrote: dont take any screenshots of my huggggge army then...

Yeah I know right, and the only mention I get is falling prey to a pincer manoeuvre buy Greyghost, military strategist extraordinaire

Legitimately laughing over here.

fresher taco Wrote:I guess history is written by the history writers

Then please indulge us with your version of that games history. You can leave out the part that ended with your defeat if you want.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(06-08-2014, 05:50 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote: Then please indulge us with your version of that games history. You can leave out the part that end with your defeat if you want.

Next time for sure. It'll be bristling with citations and in flowing iambic pentameter. Will definitely remove any evidence of flaws or defeat
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
(06-08-2014, 05:32 PM)Cambux Wrote: dont take any screenshots of my huggggge army then...

Yeah I know right, and the only mention I get is falling prey to a pincer manoeuvre buy Greyghost, military strategist extraordinaire
I guess history is written by the history writers

Greyghost's military strategy is to agree to be part of an attack, then pussy out just as his allies go beyond the point of no return.

We would have had you sooner if he had some balls.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
(06-08-2014, 08:53 PM)Jargonion Wrote:

I guess history is written by the history writers

Greyghost's military strategy is to agree to be part of an attack, then pussy out just as his allies go beyond the point of no return.

We would have had you sooner if he had some balls.

I didn't want to lose my pitiful army on potential suicide runs. However in the end we both got stuck in there and ended it.

So who's keen for another game? Wanna set up a time?
(07-08-2014, 08:15 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote: So who's keen for another game? Wanna set up a time?

If you're not doing anything on Friday night, I've been working on a flu over the last few days so tomorrow evening I plan keep myself warm by the light of my laptop screen and probably some cab-sav too.
I'm working this week (except for weekends) until 8.30pm. so I'm down for any time after that.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
Pity I am workig till 11pm on Friday. So no go for me. Everyone else go for it if you are free.
We keen for another game at some point?
(03-09-2014, 09:13 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote: We keen for another game at some point?

book me in for sometime after the 15th
not before
(03-09-2014, 02:20 PM)fresher taco Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 09:13 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote: We keen for another game at some point?

book me in for sometime after the 15th
not before

Hmmmm. Deal.

We have any other interest? Can I call Jargonion out for a game?