Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age of Empires II HD - Multiplayer
I'm keen to play tonight or on the weekend, tell me when you're all playing.
fantastic, if you haven't already, tell us your steam profile (or pm the admin) and GreyGhost will put your name at the start of the thread. You can also add those names already on the list if you like, it'll make it easier too.

I'd be keen for some games on Sunday sometime, be on steam on that day and we'll organise a time I guess.

also, welcome to the forum ████. I can't type boxes so is it okay if i call you "PEAR" from now on?
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
(07-11-2014, 10:28 PM)fresher taco Wrote: fantastic, if you haven't already, tell us your steam profile (or pm the admin) and GreyGhost will put your name at the start of the thread. You can also add those names already on the list if you like, it'll make it easier too.

I'd be keen for some games on Sunday sometime, be on steam on that day and we'll organise a time I guess.

also, welcome to the forum ████. I can't type boxes so is it okay if i call you "PEAR" from now on?

Cheers. you can also call me Þã,-ã»ã£,ã,¯ãƒªã¹ for short.
(07-11-2014, 11:28 PM)████ Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 10:28 PM)fresher taco Wrote: fantastic, if you haven't already, tell us your steam profile (or pm the admin) and GreyGhost will put your name at the start of the thread. You can also add those names already on the list if you like, it'll make it easier too.

Ha yeah all this different character unicode is breaking shit. I should install more languages...

Welcome to the forum!
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
In response to some of the previous comments; I also played quite a bit of AOM back in the day, have been meaning to play it again at some point. Pretty busy weekend for me but am still keen for some AOE2 HD in the next few weeks at least. Maybe even Sunday later on
(09-11-2014, 01:03 AM)Shobblez Wrote: In response to some of the previous comments; I also played quite a bit of AOM back in the day, have been meaning to play it again at some point. Pretty busy weekend for me but am still keen for some AOE2 HD in the next few weeks at least. Maybe even Sunday later on

Im up for a later on Sunday game.
[Sorry man been busy cleaning up the flat and stuff. Leaving tomorrow but maybe when I'm back in Napier I can play again. May as well add me on Steam because I might be on at some point
(10-11-2014, 08:18 AM)Shobblez Wrote: [Sorry man been busy cleaning up the flat and stuff. Leaving tomorrow but maybe when I'm back in Napier I can play again. May as well add me on Steam because I might be on at some point

Whats you Steam ID? Ill add you to the first post.

Yes we are all busy and uncoordinated. I'd love to play a game soon though. We need to sort a proper time for a game.

Edit: found your Steam ID.

(07-11-2014, 11:28 PM)████ Wrote:

What be your Steam ID please.

Edit: Or is it quite literally this mess: Þã,-ã»ã£,ã,¯ãƒªã¹
It is, as you've probably found, just Shobblez like my name on here :)
Hey guys so I made a 4-6 player custom map and does anyone want to play it with me tonight?? As far as I can tell I can only test player 1, so all the other players are likely bug-ridden and unbalanced, but it might be fun?!?

who's keen?
[Image: JazGXPG.png]