Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age of Empires II HD - Multiplayer
(19-11-2014, 11:56 AM)fresher taco Wrote: Hey guys so I made a 4-6 player custom map and does anyone want to play it with me tonight?? As far as I can tell I can only test player 1, so all the other players are likely bug-ridden and unbalanced, but it might be fun?!?

who's keen?

Im keen! Finish work at 4pm so should be free 100%
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Rainbow 
So we had a quick game of nomad style age of empires. We saw some quick rushes and convenient civilisation match-ups.
The nomad game is chaotic so people often don't get to play their usual strategies due to unexpected proximity of players or weird resource availability.

This is demonstrated in the first 2 minutes of gameplay, as seen in a population proportion plot:

[Image: 5AVQOeY.jpg]

PEAR starts with 6 villagers so has the potential for twice as much chaotic early interaction. The Franks suffered in the early game and it is hypothesised that early-onset wolves combined with a lack of the loom upgrade resulted in their unexpected extinction.
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
I would be interested In playing any of the "Age of" games when you lot next go for it. Im free most nights and have AoE II the Forgotten, AoE 3, and AoM Remastered on Steam.
(19-11-2014, 08:26 PM)fresher taco Wrote: The Franks suffered in the early game and it is hypothesised that early-onset wolves combined with a lack of the loom upgrade resulted in their unexpected extinction.

Ha. I wish. More like my scrubby old keyboards numlock delete key playing up. All my dudes almost one after the other got accidentally deleted.

Im keen to play that same game again though! Coordinate here for a date/time + on Facebook VGF group if you wish. The more that know the better.

(19-11-2014, 09:00 PM)Backdemon Wrote: I would be interested In playing any of the "Age of" games when you lot next go for it. Im free most nights and have AoE II the Forgotten, AoE 3, and AoM Remastered on Steam.

Sweeeeeeeeeet. I only have AoE II HD at present, looking to get AoM HD at some point.
Anyone keen for a game tonight message me on steam (Tofushaman / Taco) . I start a game around about 8.00pm.

Fun fun etc etc. Will record, screenshot, document and criticise on the forum.
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
(20-11-2014, 01:24 PM)fresher taco Wrote: Anyone keen for a game tonight message me on steam (Tofushaman / Taco) . I start a game around about 8.00pm.

Fun fun etc etc. Will record, screenshot, document and criticise on the forum.

Working till 9pm tonight, otherwise I would.
last game was fun, albeit some people were trying a lot harder than others.
Sorry guys I was keen to play but I found out that I have to sit special exams in January and so I have been studying heaps -.-
(27-11-2014, 07:49 AM)Shobblez Wrote: Sorry guys I was keen to play but I found out that I have to sit special exams in January and so I have been studying heaps -.-

It's all goood. We are all busy. Probably gonna be even busier heading into the holiday season.
Bumping. Game when?