Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
politics??
[Image: rF4xIPi.png]

so Hone might just lose his seat in Te Tai Tokerau, the Internet Mana party will probably get less that 5% for the party vote...

kim dot com, Mana party and all associated persons will be excluded from political influence, hopefully...

my political passion doesn't get much further than hating on self appreciating fat slimeballs, but I stand strongly by my convictions
Yeah as long as Kim Dotcom is kept out I will be happy. The Internet Mana party is really one big joke.

Past 'saving the internet' and trying to expose spying and whatnot, they literally have no other plans for the good on NZ.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Yeah... Nationals back, greater and more terrible than ever before? I don't really know the implications of this but I don't expect it'll have a massive effect on us (better or for worse) at least for a little while.

It seems like only group who would be delivering video game directed policies is the internet party, so we can go back to political ignorance?? I GUESS
(21-09-2014, 09:50 AM)fresher taco Wrote: Yeah... Nationals back, greater and more terrible than ever before? I don't really know the implications of this but I don't expect it'll have a massive effect on us (better or for worse) at least for a little while.

Exactly my opinion. Don't see much wrong with them.

fresher taco Wrote:It seems like only group who would be delivering video game directed policies is the internet party, so we can go back to political ignorance?? I GUESS

Yes we can. Dotcom's days are numbered now. I think Key will finally let America take him.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps