Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
myBB Games Library
As recently announced here:
http://thevideogameforum.com/showthread.php?tid=39&pid=1505#pid1505

We now have a new plugin called myBB Games Library. It allows you to add games to your own personal library to display on this forum:

[Image: bkaaUft.png]

It's useful for seeing what games people own, and if you want to find people to play games with.

Currently we have the following consoles added:
  • PS3
  • Xbox 360
  • PS4
  • PS Vita
  • Xbox One
  • Wii U
  • Nintendo Wii
  • PSP
  • 3DS
  • PC

Currently we have no games in the following sections:
  • Wii U
  • Nintendo Wii
  • 3DS
  • PC

We are of course looking to expand each of these sections with games.

If you would like a game or a console added, please post here! Myself or Pythagean can then add the game of your choice.

Feedback and ideas welcome!
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Neat!
[Image: Nsi2Ruz.png]
Very cool! :biggrin:

The games currently in there are just a few popular ones we chucked in last night to get something to show everyone. The game library will continue to grow as more users request games that they own.

So feel free to post a list of games you own in this thread, we will endeavor to get any requests fulfilled as soon as we can.

Note: We are still deciding how we are going to handle PC games, obviously everyone here will have large steam libraries full of indie games etc. It would be nearly impossible to keep up with the number of smaller games being released, so for a start we will probably just be adding bigger AAA games in this category.

EDIT: I've just been adding some more during my lunch break, we are up 166 games now. So that should be enough to get people started.
Selegraphon kindly started on the PC section last night, adding games A-Z from his library.

I also added a couple of Vita games. We would love some suggestions!
Currently this plugin is a little botched on myBB 1.8. Reinstalling it seemed to have solved the problem, but that lost the database of games. So they will have to be manually added throughout the week.

Suggestions for games and consoles welcome!

Is anyone using this?
(06-05-2015, 09:34 AM)Pythagean Wrote: ....

Is anyone using this?

It's a cool feature to have regardless, and gotta pitch that question elsewhere like facebook.
(06-05-2015, 09:34 AM)Pythagean Wrote: ....
Of course they're not.
Because it's fucking stupid.
[Image: Nsi2Ruz.png]
Yeah this feature is definitely on hold for now. The plugin is a bit of a pain to get sorted properly, hopefully the developer will update it as promised. Sorry folks!

I do have a feature to replace it however which will be coming soon.....