Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steam Sales!

Batman: Arkham Origins - 75% off

Has anyone played this? Because I loved Asylum and City. Reckon I should get it?

Also, would anyone recommend the Hitman games? Or Sleeping Dogs?

Hitman is fantastic.. I bought Sleeping Dogs the other day and have barely played it.. Coming from a GTA:SA player.. I absolutely hate the driving.. It's a beautiful game - I just find it boring

Sleeping dogs so much yes!!!

Europa Universalis 4.. 66% off. Not bad. Pretty tempting. Anyone got an opinion in it?

Kingdoms of Alamur's on sale today. It's pretty great, and totally worth the price.

For anyone who hasn't played it yet, Binding of Isaac is currently 85% off on Steam.

Link

NOTE: The remake is coming out soon, but for $0.74 for the originial game and $0.99 for the game and the expansion it really is a steal. I've sunk many many hours into this game over the last couple of years.

Ubisoft Weekend Sale is live now, lots of games discounted: LINK

I picked up Valiant Hearts for $3.74

(13-03-2015, 11:49 AM)Pythagean Wrote: Ubisoft Weekend Sale is live now, lots of games discounted: LINK

I picked up Valiant Hearts for $3.74

Sweet sale, I got Valiant Hearts on PS+ this month, looking forward to playing.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is 80% off this weekend. Not only that, but it's free to play until Monday. I'm going to be playing some (UCT/GMT + 12 hours) tonight because I didn't organise a proper Fisticuffs. Feel free to join me!

Even if you don't, I would highly recommend the game. It is, in all seriousness, it is one of my favourite three multiplayer games ever, along with Team Fortress 2 and Halo 3. Get it.