• Place is pretty dead yo
  • Liam can suck my dick
  • Dom too
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HumbleBundles!

Plus more to come!

The Humble Bundle store is having a pretty sweet sale atm.

Everyone go get Medieval Total War II! It's 0.99c and is an awesome multilayer game.

Fisticuffs I am thinking?

Don't Starve is also on sale for $5, due to my recent thread I reckon everyone should get it.

(15-09-2014, 09:42 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote: The Humble Bundle store is having a pretty sweet sale atm.

Everyone go get Medieval Total War II! It's 0.99c and is an awesome multilayer game.

Absolutely phenomenal game. Unfortunately, I don't think we can do it for Fisticuffs.

(15-09-2014, 09:42 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote: The Humble Bundle store is having a pretty sweet sale atm.

Don't Starve is also on sale for $5, due to my recent thread I reckon everyone should get it.

An absolute steal for a dollar

Would also recommend checking out the mods for the game, apparently quite an active community.

Moddb Link

(15-09-2014, 10:20 AM)Selegraphon Wrote:

Absolutely phenomenal game. Unfortunately, I don't think we can do it for Fisticuffs.

Due to its scale? Or the face that multiplayer games would run for hours upon hours? I haven't played it in years.

In any case, everyone pick up a copy for that price.

And another great deal from Humble Bundles.

Receiver is free at the moment:
LINK

Grabbed this description of the game from Reddit:

Receiver is a low polygon FPS that features randomly generated levels and permadeath. There are robotic turrets and hovering drones that will try to take you out. The big feature of the game is the realistic guns. Rather than just pressing a button to reload, you have to perform every action for loading bullets, inserting the clip, loading the chamber, etc. There is a revolver and two semi-auto pistols. It's very difficult as you die in one hit, have limited ammo, and must hit specific parts of the robots to disable them. Your goal is to find 8 cassette tapes that are strewn throughout the buildings. They offer some plot, but there's not much to it. It's really about trying to survive. It's very tough, but fun and rewarding.

You must redeem this game to your Steam account before 29th September

(16-09-2014, 08:29 AM)Pythagean Wrote: And another great deal from Humble Bundles.

Receiver is free at the moment:
LINK

Grabbed this description of the game from Reddit:

Receiver is a low polygon FPS that features randomly generated levels and permadeath. There are robotic turrets and hovering drones that will try to take you out. The big feature of the game is the realistic guns. Rather than just pressing a button to reload, you have to perform every action for loading bullets, inserting the clip, loading the chamber, etc. There is a revolver and two semi-auto pistols. It's very difficult as you die in one hit, have limited ammo, and must hit specific parts of the robots to disable them. Your goal is to find 8 cassette tapes that are strewn throughout the buildings. They offer some plot, but there's not much to it. It's really about trying to survive. It's very tough, but fun and rewarding.

You must redeem this game to your Steam account before 29th September

Thanks for the heads-up. I've added it to the Free games! thread as well.

Thanks for the heads up! Got it now.

Put about half an hour into Receiver last night, pretty interesting concept.
There isn't much gameplay there, but it's fun to play around in for a while.

I do quite like the things that Wolfire Games are doing, they have some great ideas. If you haven't heard of it, I would highly recommend checking out Overgrowth, the entire development of the game has been very open so you can see the game slowly take shape through their dev logs and alpha release videos.

Plus they played a huge part in the creation of the Humble Indie Bundle!

(17-09-2014, 08:57 AM)Pythagean Wrote: Put about half an hour into Receiver last night, pretty interesting concept.
There isn't much gameplay there, but it's fun to play around in for a while.

Yeah I did the same. It's alright. I only found 3 or 4 of the notes. The narrator of the notes is super bland.

Anyway 3 more games have been added to the Humble Indie Bundle 12:
  • Race the Sun
  • Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
  • The Bridge

I have heard of Race the Sun. It's coming to PS4/Vita at some point.

Otherwise Monaco is a winner. I think ill be putting 10 in at least to get them all.