• Welcome to The Video Game Forum
  • Place is pretty dead yo
  • Liam can suck my dick
  • Dom too
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HumbleBundles!

Big sale currently going on in the Humble Store!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Selegraphon you best get Just Cause 2 while its on sale for the next 1 day 20 hours...

(23-09-2014, 09:57 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote: Selegraphon you best get Just Cause 2 while its on sale for the next 1 day 20 hours...

YEAH OKAY SMART GUY

Currently Going on is the E3 Humble Sale.

30 whole days of twitch turbo and a nice selection of games.

(19-06-2015, 07:43 PM)KthArtic Wrote: Currently Going on is the E3 Humble Sale.

30 whole days of twitch turbo and a nice selection of games.

Medieval II: Total War is a particularly good game, if you pay above the average. I have sunk an unholy amount of hours into it.

It's time for the humble borderlands bundle, If you missed your chance to grab them dirt cheap in the steam summer sale and don't want to wait until the winter sale to grab them then now's your chance!.

If you've never played a Borderlands game before, they really are a lot of fun. Especially awesome if you are playing co-op

$15 for Borderlands 1 and 2 with all (I assume it's all) of the DLC/expansions is an awesome deal.

(26-06-2015, 10:41 AM)Pythagean Wrote: If you've never played a Borderlands game before, they really are a lot of fun. Especially awesome if you are playing co-op

$15 for Borderlands 1 and 2 with all (I assume it's all) of the DLC/expansions is an awesome deal.

Wasn't there something weird with the Borderlands 2 DLC? I don't think the GotY edition or the season pass included all of the content, or something like that.
Not that I care about any DLC other than new characters and new story missions.

So I got this months Monthly Bundle. I have no idea what any of these games are apart from Broken Age and the Alien game, if any are good please let me know.

Titan Souls looks interesting.

(06-02-2016, 11:14 AM)GuyGo Wrote: So I got this months Monthly Bundle. I have no idea what any of these games are apart from Broken Age and the Alien game, if any are good please let me know.

Titan Souls looks interesting.

Oooooooo nice bundle.

How are you with horror games? Cause prepare to shit yourself you bought Alien Isolation. Nice.

Broken Age is very good, but not my jam.

Niiiiice Volume is in this bundle. Its a great take of stealth games.

Titan Souls is great. Every played Shadow of the Colossus? It's liek that, expect indie, pixel graphics, and you have to one hit kill em. Nice pretty but totally empty world. All the game is, is boss fights.

Don't know the other 2 games, but worth it for the 4 games above.

(26-06-2015, 12:45 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(26-06-2015, 10:41 AM)Pythagean Wrote: If you've never played a Borderlands game before, they really are a lot of fun. Especially awesome if you are playing co-op

Wasn't there something weird with the Borderlands 2 DLC? I don't think the GotY edition or the season pass included all of the content, or something like that.
Not that I care about any DLC other than new characters and new story missions.

There's a lot of arbitrary DLC that's just cosmetic. It might also miss a character or two, and maybe a mission.
Doesn't matter - vanilla is more than awesome.

PS-PLAY WITH ME