• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What are you listening to right now?

I can't stop listening to Gaben.tv

Slash's new album: World On Fire
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack....

Bring on the nostalgia

(21-09-2014, 06:36 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote: Slash's new album: World On Fire

When the video said "Lyric Video" I thought it'd be lame. I've seen arson, drugs and vomiting blood in (separate) music videos. But I don't think I've seen all that plus a lady wank herself off on a hood ornament before...

although I have to say the video outshone the song for me, but I'll listen to the entire album later tonight and see what I think

(22-09-2014, 11:02 PM)fresher taco Wrote:

When the video said "Lyric Video" I thought it'd be lame. I've seen arson, drugs and vomiting blood in (separate) music videos. But I don't think I've seen all that plus a lady wank herself off on a hood ornament before...

although I have to say the video outshone the song for me, but I'll listen to the entire album later tonight and see what I think

That video was hella tacky. Song was all right, I guess.

This is my pick from the new album (which I found overall disappointing).

However, I did just listen to the new album by Maybeshewill, and it was fantastic. Here's a good one:

(23-09-2014, 03:05 AM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(22-09-2014, 11:02 PM)fresher taco Wrote:

That video was hella tacky. Song was all right, I guess.

Was gonna call bullshit on the video as not being his, but then he popped up at the end there and its on his channel.

Song is great however..

Selegraphon Wrote:

This is my pick from the new album (which I found overall disappointing).

I agree, so far there hasn't been anything I really really like on his new album. Apocalyptic Love is the winning album for now.

I know this wont be everybody's thing, especially unpolished but Apocalyptica featuring Kyo is pretty awesome.

Has anyone listened to Apocalyptica's 2013 album yet? I only just realised that it exists, a tribute to Wagner so I'm sure it'll be a fun time. I'm gonna give it a listen now.
Also, watch out for Diru's Arche album which is coming out soon, gonna be so good

The Hit House - "Hunt You Down" EXTENDED Cut from Bloodborne

Fucking. HYPE.