Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What are you listening to right now?

I like the genre of slightly depressed but talented artists; Marina and the Diamonds is my current fave although I've gone through phases with Daughter, Florence and the Machine, Birdy, London Grammar and Skylar Grey 

Here's what's playing now. Don't knock it til you listen to it. It's catchy and deep and real good music for listening on the way to uni, trust me.  Patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

(29-08-2015, 10:30 PM)Balveyy Wrote: I like the genre of slightly depressed but talented artists; Marina and the Diamonds is my current fave although I've gone through phases with Daughter, Florence and the Machine, Birdy, London Grammar and Skylar Grey 

Here's what's playing now. Don't knock it til you listen to it. It's catchy and deep and real good music for listening on the way to uni, trust me.  Patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

From memory I liked them when you showed them to me? I think.

(29-08-2015, 10:38 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(29-08-2015, 10:30 PM)Balveyy Wrote: I like the genre of slightly depressed but talented artists; Marina and the Diamonds is my current fave although I've gone through phases with Daughter, Florence and the Machine, Birdy, London Grammar and Skylar Grey 

It's just her, Marina. Lol. The name is a bit deceiving, I know

(29-08-2015, 10:43 PM)Balveyy Wrote:
(29-08-2015, 10:38 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:

It's just her, Marina. Lol. The name is a bit deceiving, I know

Well, now it sounds like I don't listen to you. Regardless, I've added her to my to-listen to playlist. I'll eventually listen to her!

Been listening to the Tron Legacy Soundtrack  today at work. Holy crap it's good

I am listening to the song "servant of evil".
It's a vocaloid song. Vocaloid songs aren't sung by humans.
So, they kinda fascinate me.

By the way, this song is part of the "evil" series.

(05-09-2015, 03:13 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: I am listening to the song "servant of evil".
It's a vocaloid song. Vocaloid songs aren't sung by humans.
So, they kinda fascinate me.

By the way, this song is part of the "evil" series.

That definitely interests me. Are they recording and mixing animal calls?

brilliant video. I'm not saying the first 2minutes 34 seconds aren't worth watching, but this bit at the end is my favourite. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN7yhDl1...be&t=2m34s

(05-09-2015, 03:23 AM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 03:13 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: It's a vocaloid song. Vocaloid songs aren't sung by humans.

This is not vocaloid, but this is an African Grey Parrot fronted metal band: Hatebeak

(05-09-2015, 02:53 PM)fresher taco Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 03:23 AM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 03:13 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: It's a vocaloid song. Vocaloid songs aren't sung by humans.

This is not vocaloid, but this is an African Grey Parrot fronted metal band: Hatebeak

I s-see