Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing right now?

Pokémon Y (have just gone a little over 300hours on my save - all 718 caught :P)
Various games on steam.
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

(24-02-2014, 07:52 PM)Kayos Wrote: Pokémon Y (have just gone a little over 300hours on my save - all 718 caught :P)
Various games on steam.

How good is Pokemon Y? I am thinking about getting a 2DS, also twitch is making me want to play my old Red version.

pokemon Y is the best Gen since Gen 2 :P (gen 2 was the best IMO)
Y has the better looking legendary (IMO) and X has the better mega evolution stones (Tyranitar)
I have been really enjoying it, though now I have filled the pokedex, I am just breeding for a
competitive battling team, that does include some really good shinies (I've breed close to 400
froakies (X and Y water starter) for a shiny one with the 5IV spread I want, so far 2 shinies hatched
but none have met my IV spread (1 5IV shiny, and 1 4IV with the wrong ability)
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

Not really playing through anything at the moment, just the off game of FIFA or Spelunky

Killing time until Dark Souls 2 really...

(25-02-2014, 06:52 AM)pythagean Wrote: Not really playing through anything at the moment, just the off game of FIFA or Spelunky

Did you slay both Kingdom Hearts already?

Assassin's Creed Revelations, have yet to conclude Ezio's story.

(25-02-2014, 07:26 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote:
(25-02-2014, 06:52 AM)pythagean Wrote: Not really playing through anything at the moment, just the off game of FIFA or Spelunky

It's on the back-burner. Got too pissed with Riku and his goddam evil bitch Maleficent

(25-02-2014, 12:56 PM)pythagean Wrote:
(25-02-2014, 07:26 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote:

It's on the back-burner. Got too pissed with Riku and his goddam evil bitch Maleficent

Slack. Finish it off, grind dat game.

I recently found and dusted off my PSP. I've got back into Monster Hunter again, I'd forgotten how fun yet infuriating it can be :D
Why is is called common sense if it's so rare?
Look, arty stuff~

(26-02-2014, 03:06 PM)JovialParoxysm Wrote: I recently found and dusted off my PSP. I've got back into Monster Hunter again, I'd forgotten how fun yet infuriating it can be :D

A fellow PSP player? Great to meet you. I still have my original PSP and many others. I upgraded to Vita a year or so ago and it's my main handheld now.

However ill boot up my old PSP as soon as this is fully completed:
http://www.skybladecloud.net/projects/fi...anslation/

On a long shot: You don't play Dissidia and have access to a PS3 for adhoc party do you?