Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing right now?
Choose Morrowind then?
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Just picked up FC5 on PS4.

It's fucking dope! Didn't care for FC4, but I like 5 a lot.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
Been jamming Dark Souls 2 and finished it off last night. 45 hours, level 173.

Fuck 2/3 of those dlc's. Waaay harder than most of the base game, and some actually difficult bosses.

Great game through and through. Easy 10/10.

Taking a little break then im onto Dark Souls 3.

So far if I am to rank the whole SoulsBorne/Sekiro universe id say each game has been better than the last for me:

Sekiro > Bloodborne > DS2 > DS1
Had some RoR2 runs last night and the night before, 10/10.

Gonna jump back into Slay the Spire.

Also saw Hotline Miami is in Switch now. Made me think of it so booted up PS4 version. Still such a great game. Love it.
Tales of Vesperia for me pretty generic but I like it
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
(28-08-2019, 06:48 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: Had some RoR2 runs last night
In Europe I talked to a guy, said that RoR2 sucks

Been playing Crusader Kings 2, Became Empress of almost all of Africa, at the stage where I've won a couple wars against the Umayyad Caliphate which controls most of the Arabian space. They have greater armies than me but don't always do a great job of controlling them, plus their capital is so far away from their land in East Africa that they're slow to react. (plus constant Christian peasant rebellions there work in my favour most of the time). Recently conquered a duchy in North Africa so have access to mediterranean, building fleet so can loot the Vatican and Italian Merchant Republics (good gold source).

Still tribal and soon I wont be competitive as Feudal/Iqta states increase in tech and get much better soldiers. So will need to either adopt Feudalism or become a Merchant Republic (originally planned to become Republic off East African coast and get access to Indian trade but getting past the Arabian Empire is really hard). My capital is on lake Chad and very far away from the coast so going Merchant Republic is a terrible idea but it's what I really want to do with this game.

Great Pyramid of Lake Chad is almost complete
(13-09-2019, 12:24 PM)taco Wrote: In Europe I talked to a guy, said that RoR2 sucks

Well he can stay there then.
Hahha giving the pot a good ole stir!

That game seems a little age of empires-ish... with a mix or rts?

I'm just playing Astral Chain is pretty enjoyable just a simple action game but 8or9 outta 10.
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
(13-09-2019, 07:18 PM)benswitch Wrote: That game seems a little age of empires-ish... with a mix or rts?

pausible real time grand strategy. It's like if Risk had 5 magnitudes more complexity and was played in real-time, with special focus on the dynasty you controlled rather than the nation.
Oooh sounds full-on but engaging!