Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing right now?

(26-02-2014, 03:18 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote: A fellow PSP player? Great to meet you. I still have my original PSP and many others. I upgraded to Vita a year or so ago and it's my main handheld now.

However ill boot up my old PSP as soon as this is fully completed:
http://www.skybladecloud.net/projects/fi...anslation/

On a long shot: You don't play Dissidia and have access to a PS3 for adhoc party do you?

Vita never appealed to me, no idea why. I'm more interested in a 3DS if I was to upgrade now.

Interesting. I didn't know about that, I guess because it never got released here. Give me a heads up if/when it does get finished :P
So I take it you use custom firmware?

Also, DISSIDIA! I'd completely forgotten about that game. I tried it out a couple years ago but got rid of it to make room for some other games. Unfortunately I don't have access to a ps3 though :(
Why is is called common sense if it's so rare?
Look, arty stuff~

(26-02-2014, 03:31 PM)JovialParoxysm Wrote:
(26-02-2014, 03:18 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote: A fellow PSP player? Great to meet you. I still have my original PSP and many others. I upgraded to Vita a year or so ago and it's my main handheld now.

However ill boot up my old PSP as soon as this is fully completed:
http://www.skybladecloud.net/projects/fi...anslation/

On a long shot: You don't play Dissidia and have access to a PS3 for adhoc party do you?

Vita never appealed to me, no idea why. I'm more interested in a 3DS if I was to upgrade now.

Interesting. I didn't know about that, I guess because it never got released here. Give me a heads up if/when it does get finished :P
So I take it you use custom firmware?

Also, DISSIDIA! I'd completely forgotten about that game. I tried it out a couple years ago but got rid of it to make room for some other games. Unfortunately I don't have access to a ps3 though :(

Dissidia was my favorite game to jam back in the day. I still occasionally play it now. Dissidia 012 was heaven. I would kill for a Dissidia on Vita.

Yes Final Fantasy Type-0 never got and English localization. But the guys on that site have been hacking the ISO to translate it from scratch since 2012. It's almost done :D

Also If you had a PS3 you can use a program called adhoc party to play PSP games online. I used to do it loads for Monster Hunter, MGS: Peace Walker and Dissidia.

Hells yeah I'm custom firmware. 6.60 ME-1.8 fool.

You got me all nostalgic and excited so I booted it up to take this screenshot:
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

Can't play anything now because I can get on to Steam since the latest update.

Replaying Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition (PSP/PSV) Still loving it.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS) Still hating it, Never liked the third generation.
Wario Ware DIY (DS/3DS) Fun fun fun.
Atelier Meruru Plus (PSV) Absolutely Great

Kind of playing Killzone Mercenaries (PSV)
and a little bit of Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) here and there.
Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS) Barely.

Still waiting for Starbound to start working again.

Everything....

Blazblue CP and EOIV

I'm currently making my way through A Link Between Worlds. It's pretty alright, although the illusion of freedom they give you is a lot more annoying than simply restricting you without remorse.

Jamming loads of Hawken atm and I just finished Infamous 2 on PS3.

When I have the time I play Ys on Vita.

I've been cleaning up a few achievements on Binding of Isaac for a while.

I'm just starting the Tomb Raider games.

-----

Edit:

Started with the newest TR game. GOD FUCK Square Enix, when will you make a good game you sack of shit company.

Jargonion Wrote:I'm just starting the Tomb Raider games.

-----

Edit:

Started with the newest TR game. GOD FUCK Square Enix, when will you make a good game you sack of shit company.

Square Enix didn't make the game, Crystal Dynamics did. Square Enix published it, as they do with a lot of games now since they have bought so many companies out.

Also, what did you expect? It's Uncharted with a female lead. I don't think there has been a solid Tomb Raider for years.

I happen to be playing through the Legacy of Kain series also made Crystal Dynamics. Very solid series, also very old games.

Currently playing Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2.

(17-03-2014, 08:37 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote: Square Enix didn't make the game, Crystal Dynamics did. Square Enix published it, as they do with a lot of games now since they have bought so many companies out.

Also, what did you expect? It's Uncharted with a female lead. I don't think there has been a solid Tomb Raider for years.

I happen to be playing through the Legacy of Kain series also made Crystal Dynamics. Very solid series, also very old games.

Currently playing Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2.

Actually, it's FC3 with neutered hunting mechanics. I think you're letting SE off too early. Maybe they didn't make the game, but when's the last time SE released a decent game. I said game, not interactive film.

Also, I've finished part 1 of my TR binge, and have moved onto Civ V random matches.