Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing right now?

(17-03-2014, 09:37 AM)Jargonion Wrote:
(17-03-2014, 08:37 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote: Square Enix didn't make the game, Crystal Dynamics did. Square Enix published it, as they do with a lot of games now since they have bought so many companies out.

Also, what did you expect? It's Uncharted with a female lead. I don't think there has been a solid Tomb Raider for years.

I happen to be playing through the Legacy of Kain series also made Crystal Dynamics. Very solid series, also very old games.

Currently playing Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2.

Actually, it's FC3 with neutered hunting mechanics. I think you're letting SE off too early. Maybe they didn't make the game, but when's the last time SE released a decent game. I said game, not interactive film.

Also, I've finished part 1 of my TR binge, and have moved onto Civ V random matches.

Yeah I am not trying to defend Square Enix, I agree nothing good has come from them lately. I was more trying to defend Crystal Dynamics who I love for Legacy of Kain, and the earlier Tomb Raider games.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

X-Com: Enemy Within, Darksiders 2, Spec Ops: The Line, Shank...

Slowly working through my tremendous backlog of games.

(23-03-2014, 06:39 PM)The Doctor Wrote: Spec Ops: The Line

Put all of your time into Spec Ops: The Line. It is not a long game and you will not regret it.

As for me:

PS3: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
PS Vita: Luftrausers
PC: Legacy of Kain series (sorta) and Steamworld Dig.

(23-03-2014, 06:50 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote: Steamworld Dig.

How are you finding this? I started playing and thought it got repetitive pretty fast...

(25-03-2014, 10:45 AM)The Doctor Wrote:
(23-03-2014, 06:50 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote: Steamworld Dig.

How are you finding this? I started playing and thought it got repetitive pretty fast...

Yeah it is good, but I have already stopped playing. It's fun enough, but very fast paced in terms of progression. The game only takes about 4 hours apparently.

I'm now playing FFX HD on the PS3 - and for those who will ask how it is:
Tidus still crys the moment you put in the disc, and cries in every.single.fucking.cutscene
but on the other hand Anima in HD :D
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

(25-03-2014, 03:27 PM)Kayos Wrote: I'm now playing FFX HD on the PS3 - and for those who will ask how it is:
Tidus still crys the moment you put in the disc, and cries in every.single.fucking.cutscene

Don't forget you get to hear him laugh again too!

(25-03-2014, 05:07 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote:
(25-03-2014, 03:27 PM)Kayos Wrote: I'm now playing FFX HD on the PS3 - and for those who will ask how it is:

Can't hear him laugh over the sound of his crying D:
Don't forget you get to hear him laugh again too!

People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

Mirror's Edge again

Luftrausers!

Holy crap this game is so much fun!