Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing right now?

Holy crap I did it! Playing Spelunky and got the Speedlunky trophy!

İmage Haha yeah :D

Im playing some pokemon now, idk ..... my whole hall plays pokemon, its so funny :D

Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable. This is one hell of a really simple yet very fun game. Nothing beats running around the streets of Tokyo shooting giant ants and blowing up buildings in one shot.

(11-04-2014, 05:04 AM)Sorren Wrote: Im playing some pokemon now, idk ..... my whole hall plays pokemon, its so funny :D

Which pokemon? :o I am playing pokemon Y :P
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

Nuclear Throne. Another great game by Vlambeer.

I mainly play as Melting, Plant, and Steroids. Everyone should play it.

Playing Payday 2. If anyone else has it, let's team up.

(16-04-2014, 09:46 PM)Kayos Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 05:04 AM)Sorren Wrote: Im playing some pokemon now, idk ..... my whole hall plays pokemon, its so funny :D

Which pokemon? :o I am playing pokemon Y :P

im just playing all the pre versions from Pokemon X and Y :)

The Sly Cooper collection on Vita :D

Been playing 2048 on my kindle when I have time. Very simple and addicting game, in the same vein as candy crush etc.

Slide tiles to combine 2s to make 4, then combine them to make 8, then 16,32,64 etc. all the way until you get to 2048.

Still Sly Cooper HD for Vita. May upload some screenshots later.

Also playing:
Rayman: origins (PS Vita)
The Last of Us multiplayer (PS3)

And when I got the time: Faster Than Light (PC)

Anyone else here got a Vita? If so get Borderlands 2 for Vita when its out and we can coop :D