Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing right now?

(02-09-2016, 01:07 PM)████ Wrote: Went to the seas and had a look at Worms WMD. The vehicles and the crafting are both actually really fun. The game crashing and bugging out isn't so much, but since it's on steam hopefully it's going to be supported. Playing worms competitively on a ladder would be pretty sweet tbh.
You has crashing and bugs? I've had neither in the entire time played. But there's been patches already

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

yeah but it's understandable with my GPU and the version not being legit.

Finally found an rts that my flatmate likes, so we're all playing Supreme Commander (FA), which is a nice nostalgia trip. Still an amazing game, now that there's real people involved it ups the anti quite a bit.

(03-09-2016, 01:38 AM)████ Wrote: yeah but it's understandable with my GPU and the version not being legit.

Finally found an rts that my flatmate likes, so we're all playing Supreme Commander (FA), which is a nice nostalgia trip. Still an amazing game, now that there's real people involved it ups the anti quite a bit.

Buying this right now.

Can you also please try sell them on Ashes of the Singularity? I want folk to play with.

I tried actually, but they couldn't get past the 'mixed' label on the store page. :P

(07-09-2016, 07:39 PM)████ Wrote: I tried actually, but they couldn't get past the 'mixed' label on the store page.
Awww. It's only mixed fir recent reviews tho. Otherwise it's positive.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Guys my application for the dole got approved today. So the first thing I did was buy a bottle of wine and purchase Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, and Cossacks 3.

So...keep on paying tax it's for a good cause

(03-10-2016, 10:51 AM)crispier taco Wrote: Guys my application for the dole got approved today. So the first thing I did was buy a bottle of wine and purchase Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, and Cossacks 3.

So...keep on paying tax it's for a good cause

Hahaha fantastic.

Lets play some Cossacks aye?

I also have SC:FA

and I've been playing alot of Witcher again. Modded the shit outta it too.