Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing: Reviews.TheVideoGameForum
Hello all,

We have now launched our new expansion of the The Video Game Forum!

Introducing: Reviews.TheVideoGameForum

Fancy yourself a writer? Like video games? Have opinions? Then come write here!

If you are interested in writing reviews for leisure and fun simply contact any of the friendly staff here or on the Facebook group.

We can then set you up with an account to write your own reviews.

Currently the site is up and operational, but like the forum, will be regularly updated and changed along the way.

We appreciate any feedback and ideas on how to shape this site, and if you want to get involved in any aspect of its content and development then feel free to simply ask!

Thank you, and enjoy!
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Looks great, I'm hoping to write a review every couple of weeks. I don't tend to play many new games but I will definitely try to write up reviews of some indie games that have come out relatively recently.

There has also been talk of the site being used for writing other than reviews, so if anyone has a topic they want to write something about I'm sure we can accommodate that.
(20-02-2015, 09:45 AM)Pythagean Wrote: Looks great, I'm hoping to write a review every couple of weeks. I don't tend to play many new games but I will definitely try to write up reviews of some indie games that have come out relatively recently.

There has also been talk of the site being used for writing other than reviews, so if anyone has a topic they want to write something about I'm sure we can accommodate that.

There is an 'Articles' section. So we can see where that goes.
This has been permanently shelved.