Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Admin GG's Multiplayer Mondays Thread
(13-05-2015, 11:12 AM)Pythagean Wrote:
(13-05-2015, 11:05 AM)AdminGG Wrote: Also the very top of that FAQ says:
Q. The rules say one thing. This card says another. What do I do?
A. As with most card games, the whole point of many of the cards is to bend the rules. So cards override rules.

So technically, Thief can thief whenever if you allow it.

It's not really a specific card bending the rules, it's an entire class which has abilities that can be used in every round.

I would argue that since they felt the need to include it in the FAQ multiple times (Elsewhere: "So the thief can't steal while he is in combat, nor can he steal from someone during their combat."). It means they clearly intend for the thief ability to not be over-utilized while screwing players over in combat. (But as you said, they encourage changing the rules). I would vote for using this rule though.

Yup I agree with that all, someone obviously did what has happened in our games and they had to clarify it. But if you don't look online, and most people probably wouldn't, the only thing you have to go off is the rules saying you can't steal while you are in combat.

Probably best to nerf this though as above in future games.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
I have very little understanding of this discussion.

Have either of you played "BANG!"?

[Image: 11-d1c3084141.jpg]

It's a card game that involves liberal amounts of bluffing, shouting and screwing people over, all with great Wild West vibe. We have it in the flat, it's good fun!
[Image: 76561198044303202.png]
(13-05-2015, 09:27 PM)Selegraphon Wrote: I have very little understanding of this discussion.

Have either of you played "BANG!"?

[Image: 11-d1c3084141.jpg]

It's a card game that involves liberal amounts of bluffing, shouting and screwing people over, all with great Wild West vibe. We have it in the flat, it's good fun!

I have heard of it, and may have played it. Sounds familiar...
(13-05-2015, 09:27 PM)Selegraphon Wrote: ...involves liberal amounts of bluffing, shouting and screwing people over....

Sounds like my kind of game!
Fifth Session: Monday 25th May 2015

Only a small session last as the Witcher III arrived and demanded my time.

We did however play some Little Big Planet 3. Not much to show as I just got it, but we did some Shark Survival levels:

[Image: wHDD31s.jpg]

[Image: DSXfW7U.jpg]

It all went very terribly. I am a fan of LBP and  the third one is great so far, further improvement on the second for sure.

Also should have made a video but I didn't..... Currently queuing a lot of levels to play for next time.
Fifth Session: Monday 6th July 2015

We have been absent from this thread for a couple of weeks, but between the launch of the new forum theme and other this I haven't had alot of time to organise a Monday game sesh.

Did tonight though! And it was 90% Helldivers:

Warning strong language and such

Incredibly fun session tonight, we did 3 missions and liberated a planet. Managed to keep our shit together and finish mission 3 pretty quick too.

Sorry that I am the loudest like usual, it's a combination of my awesome mic and just being loud in general.

I have a completely ruined Spelunky Hell run I'll post tomorrow as well.
Multiplayer Mondays featuring this guy. Was a good session and looking forward to taking part in and/or watching many more.
Good shit, definitely gonna need to have another Helldivers session for Multiplayer Mondays after the expansion comes out
(08-07-2015, 11:23 AM)Pythagean Wrote: Good shit, definitely gonna need to have another Helldivers session for Multiplayer Mondays after the expansion comes out

Im definitely going to get the Vehicles expansion. Will be riding the motorbike forever.
This looked like a fun sesh. When is it coming to PC?!
[Image: 76561198044303202.png]