Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Admin GG's Multiplayer Mondays Thread
Smile 
(30-09-2015, 09:47 AM)AdminGG Wrote: Also I keep forgetting to post the videos of me smoking Selegraphon at Rocket League.

He is referring to some matches we had which weren't played on Monday, but which in fact took place on Friday after Fisticuffs. On the Multiplayer Monday matches we did actually play I won fair and square.

Boss Monster looks fun though.
[Image: 76561198044303202.png]
(30-09-2015, 11:11 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(30-09-2015, 09:47 AM)AdminGG Wrote: Also I keep forgetting to post the videos of me smoking Selegraphon at Rocket League.

He is referring to some matches we had which weren't played on Monday, but which in fact took place on Friday after Fisticuffs. On the Multiplayer Monday matches we did actually play I won fair and square.

Pfft whatever.

Recorded footage never lies.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(02-10-2015, 02:57 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(30-09-2015, 11:11 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:

Pfft whatever.

Recorded footage never lies.

He's trying to deceive you!
[Image: 76561198044303202.png]
Eighth Session: Monday 5th October 2015

Oh man we played so much Rocket League. Like near 2 hours worth.

Participating players:

AdminGG
Ralius
Pythagean
Riggz
Selegraphon
uogwam. ツ (n1 on Steam)
Beez (in the trap)

Out of the many games we had, I recorded a few good ones (obviously wins from my side), I think Ralius got some opposing footage too.

Pythagean played with us for the first few games, this was his last game with us:

This game was GREAT. Teamwork: The Game. Selegraphon, Riggz and myself set up all the shots for each other, and we basically all got hat tricks.

uogwam. ツ or n1, was an incredible player. This game was his game:

Probably one of the closet matches (thank you based n1):

We eventually lost 3 of our players, so decided to have 1 final winner takes all 2v2 match:

Selegraphon and I got wrecked. Was close though, the only overtime match we had.
So, what's the next game and when will you record. If it's a game I have, I'm up for it all the way, man.
 Magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon Magic-left-crazy-rabbit-emoticon
(06-10-2015, 06:32 AM)AdminGG Wrote: Oh man we played so much Rocket League. Like near 2 hours worth.

we played so much Rocket League. Like near 2 hours worth.

so much Rocket League. Like near 2 hours worth.

so much. Like, almost two whole hours, maaan.

Riiight
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
(12-03-2016, 10:55 AM)Knight Reaper Wrote: So, what's the next game and when will you record. If it's a game I have, I'm up for it all the way, man.

Hopefully sometime soon. I'd like to do some more Helldivers.

(12-03-2016, 07:30 PM)Jargonion Wrote: so much. Like, almost two whole hours, maaan.

Riiight

I don't get your point. Rocket League games go for 5 minutes, so we played quite a few matches in that time.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]