Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age of Mythology - Extended Edition
Guys we need to play again. Next game when?
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
any time from the 26th and I'm game
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
(18-11-2015, 10:58 AM)fresher taco Wrote: any time from the 26th and I'm game

Sweet.

Examing your balls off I assume?
(18-11-2015, 11:13 AM)AdminGG Wrote:
(18-11-2015, 10:58 AM)fresher taco Wrote: any time from the 26th and I'm game

Sweet.

i don't have exams anymore. From the 26th my significant other will be flying a significant distance for a significant length of time
(18-11-2015, 11:51 AM)fresher taco Wrote:

Sweet.

i don't have exams anymore. From the 26th my significant other will be flying a significant distance for a significant length of time

In other words you will be a free man. And are so to an extent now. Lets play!
(18-11-2015, 12:18 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(18-11-2015, 11:51 AM)fresher taco Wrote:

Sweet.

In other words you will be a free man. And are so to an extent now. Lets play!

one is never truly free from the bonds of affection etc etc but yes will have a inner sadness that can only be filled with animated minotaurs and poorly balanced god powers. and maybe wine maybe
Sweet we'll Im down then!

We'll have to record a match sometime and stick it on youtube.
remember that time we played on the 19th of September? I just remembered I have these great screenshots.
We weren't allied and the teams were locked but we didn't really feel like going head to head. While I was privately planning to betray the peace, I got hit by a wave of ai soldiers and was progressively destroyed. We probably could've picked it up again and clawed our way through a few hours later but apathy was thick and we were all tired. 

[Image: 8fsszof.png]
here's a shot of my villagers running away. The enemy is somewhere, but my town has been levelled. You're on the right but I couldn't negotiate 

[Image: U4NUDi9.png]
the enemy has moved in, I'm harassing a villager

[Image: OAvBNQo.png]
maybe if I burn all the trees they'll leave me alone. on the minimap you can see they're serving up some trouble to Grey Ghost now
Oh yeeaahhhh. I remember that game. We were just like 'slap em on titan, it'll be fine'. It wasn't and we were tired.

And for the sake of screenshots, the only one I appear to have is of some game between me, you, and my cousin. Maybe one of your custom maps?

[Image: Kl5aL7c.jpg]
(19-11-2015, 09:12 AM)AdminGG Wrote: Oh yeeaahhhh. I remember that game. We were just like 'slap em on titan, it'll be fine'. It wasn't and we were tired.

And for the sake of screenshots, the only one I appear to have is of some game between me, you, and my cousin. Maybe one of your custom maps?

This looks like the acropolis map type. Maybe over summer I'll try make another custom, but no promises!
Quality chat moment there