Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New forum theme launched!

New Theme Launched

Hello everyone of TVGF!

We are proud to launch our new theme tonight. It was created by the talented Envy, and modified by myself and the rest of TVGF staff.

Big thanks to Pythagean for creating our new logo and forum icons. Anything of the graphical nature was his making.

This theme will be the new default theme for the forum.

As for the changes/new features:
  • New forum logo!
  • New forum icons!
  • Announcements bar!
  • About us information at bottom of the forum

There is now also a recent threads and Steam section integrated into a sidebox on the index of the forum. This is dynamic and optional however and by clicking the square highlighted below you can expand or collapse the sidebox.

Aditiaionally, when you now login you can access a quick menu for your User CP and other options by clicking the down arrow next to your name.

We have also done a shuffle around for other information, such as the latest posts table. This now resides at the bottom about the chat box.

Know bugs:
A couple of things to note:

• Forum icons don't swap to the 'read' icon when you click them, this will require a page refresh. They will display correctly after that for both read and unread forums you have not checked.
  • The news feed icon "News" has to be moved slightly right.
  • News alert number for how many news alerts you have displays below the news section. Working on a fix.
  • If you encounter any errors, please tell me.

As said this is the new default theme for the forum from now on. However i have left the option in the bottom right of the forum to change the forum theme between this one and the original theme we had. If you preferred that you can still swap back, however this is the theme I am now supporting and will no longer be making changes on the old one.

Take sometime to familiarise yourself with the changes.

Feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks!
Admin GG
Yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

It's pretty great.

(24-06-2015, 08:03 PM)Jargonion Wrote: It's pretty great.

:D Thanks.

Looks awesome, good to finally see it in action

Yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

Looks awesome Ghost! Really clean and sharp, I likey :P

(25-06-2015, 08:16 AM)RedmondG Wrote: Looks awesome Ghost! Really clean and sharp, I likey :P

:D thanks man!