Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum tweaks and changes

(27-08-2015, 12:16 PM)Jargonion Wrote: I hate it

Duly noted.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

A note about the shoutbox, it can be minimized at any time which will remove it from sight but still keep it functional.

Gonna upgrade the site real quick, brief downtime to come...

And done. All is well.

Added the reviews section to the forum:
http://thevideogameforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25

We have over 20 reviews now, and with more on the way it seemed appropriate to make a section for it.

So I made a whoopsie of the forum last night and had to roll back to the latest backup I had. Which may have been from September last year. It's mainly been shit posting since then so nothing of value has been lost.

As a consequence, the old forum layout is back. No way can I be bothered changing that again right now.

(28-06-2017, 11:27 PM)AdminGG Wrote: nothing of value has been lost.

you monster
Love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon  drink coffee, repress your immutable nihilism  Up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

(06-07-2017, 01:41 PM)tampenthusiast Wrote:
(28-06-2017, 11:27 PM)AdminGG Wrote: nothing of value has been lost.

you monster

Funny, I thought the purge would have got rid of you too.

Got lucky this time.

(06-07-2017, 03:42 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Funny, I thought the purge

Rotten Tomatoes records a rating of 37% based on 140 reviews for The Purge, with a weighted average of 5.1/10, with the site's consensus stating, "Half social allegory, half home-invasion thriller, The Purge attempts to use thriller formula to make an intelligent point—but ultimately only ends up sinking in numbing violence and tired cliches."[9] 

Using dystopian media to talk about the future is like referring to Jesus Christ Superstar in theology. What are your thoughts on phrases such as 'Orwellian' in criticism of modern society? Surely we can discuss ethics without having to compare it to a novel which bears about as much similarity to the modern world as it does to Code Geass?[citation needed]
Love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon  drink coffee, repress your immutable nihilism  Up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

(06-07-2017, 03:58 PM)tampenthusiast Wrote: Using dystopian media to talk about the future is like referring to Jesus Christ Superstar in theology. What are your thoughts on phrases such as 'Orwellian' in criticism of modern society? Surely we can discuss ethics without having to compare it to a novel which bears about as much similarity to the modern world as it does to Code Geass?[citation needed]

Bounced on my boys D to this comment for hours.

@TedCruz Yo what are you gonna do about the rash I got from bouncing on my boys D for hours? Give me Trump Care then repeal that too? Stick that in your ass and smoke it one love salvia and im out 8=========>~~~~~~