• Place is pretty dead yo
  • Liam can suck my dick
  • Dom too
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AdminGG's Arcade building project

Got a quick update!

I moved the arcade in to my place over the weekend after completing a few more things on it.

We added/completed a shelving unit:

Bottom shelf will be PS1 and top shelf the Raspberry Pi etc.

I also added a slide out draw for a keyboard. As after all its running on Linux so a keyboard is pretty necessary.

It's really coming together GG!

Damn, it looks so good in our garage. Can't wait to play it. Not far away now!

Dude looks awesome. You better have it working by next weekend (September 19) Cos I am coming up to collect my car and you said it would be done.

(08-09-2015, 11:51 AM)silentsun Wrote: Dude looks awesome. You better have it working by next weekend (September 19) Cos I am coming up to collect my car and you said it would be done.

It may not be wrapped, but it will be operational for sure.

It's operational now almost, just have to get the arcade sticks attached properly.

(08-09-2015, 12:34 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 11:51 AM)silentsun Wrote: Dude looks awesome.  You better have it working by next weekend (September 19) Cos I am coming up to collect my car and you said it would be done.

Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station.

(08-09-2015, 10:31 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 11:51 AM)silentsun Wrote: Dude looks awesome.  You better have it working by next weekend (September 19) Cos I am coming up to collect my car and you said it would be done.

Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station.

Look at the size of that thing!

It's operational now almost, just have to get the arcade sticks attached properly.

Yay!!!

Another quick update to show you all what I've been doing. I mounted both arcade joysticks and the track ball over the weekend, so now the control panel is ready to be wrapped:

(buttons are just in for show atm)

I'll be covering this all in much more detail once it has been wrapped (Part 7). But the sticks and trackball needed to go in now as I didn't want to mount them through the vinyl and have screws exposed.

Also I'll let you all in on some design ideas for the machine wrap (designs all courtesy of Pythagean so thank you). Let me know what you all think:

I am pretty certain on both sides and the back. I love Metal Gear and Slash so it's kinda a given. I also want the forum logo on it for the top banner and potentially the door. Just deciding on the control panel image and any other details.

Let me know what you think!

Another quick update! It looks like an arcade now!

We added the screen over the weekend. It's a clear piece of acrylic with black vinyl to cover everything so you can only see the screen.

I also got the button colour and layout set now. All that's left is to get this bad boy wrapped!

Pics below: