Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crusader Kings II

well, I guess buy it on sale. Ideally, buy it in one of them humble bundles all the kids are doing these days. Else it's 47.99NZD for the base game and untold iterations of roughly $12 for all the DLC (there is a lot of it). You don't necessarily need all the DLC (in fact you don't need any of it if you just wanna play Christian feudal nations), but if you get hooked to the game you'll feel the urge to get it all.

Alternatively, you're (by my standards) affluent, just buy it all, FULL PRICE, you don't have a mortgage yet and for everything else there's Mastercard.

(18-08-2016, 03:51 PM)crispier taco Wrote: well, I guess buy it on sale. Ideally, buy it in one of them humble bundles all the kids are doing these days. Else it's 47.99NZD for the base game and untold iterations of roughly $12 for all the DLC (there is a lot of it). You don't necessarily need all the DLC (in fact you don't need any of it if you just wanna play Christian feudal nations), but if you get hooked to the game you'll feel the urge to get it all.

Alternatively, you're (by my standards) affluent, just buy it all, FULL PRICE, you don't have a mortgage yet and for everything else there's Mastercard.

So what I'm hearing is, if I can get it for a good price then get it?

Can get it for this currently:

(18-08-2016, 04:00 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(18-08-2016, 03:51 PM)crispier taco Wrote: well, I guess buy it on sale. Ideally, buy it in one of them humble bundles all the kids are doing these days. Else it's 47.99NZD for the base game and untold iterations of roughly $12 for all the DLC (there is a lot of it). You don't necessarily need all the DLC (in fact you don't need any of it if you just wanna play Christian feudal nations), but if you get hooked to the game you'll feel the urge to get it all.

So what I'm hearing is, if I can get it for a good price then get it?

Can get it for this currently:

GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET

(18-08-2016, 05:02 PM)crispier taco Wrote: GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET 

Done.

It is not your kind of game at all. You couldn't even get into the baby version - CiV

(19-08-2016, 03:42 PM)Jargonion Wrote: It is not your kind of game at all. You couldn't even get into the baby version - CiV

Well $9 is hardly a regrettable price so we'll see how it goes.

Ghost do us a year by year first experience of the game. Play an English earl or a Spanish king for us. Give us screenshots and whatever.

(19-08-2016, 03:47 PM)crispier taco Wrote: Ghost do us a year by year first experience of the game. Play an English earl or a Spanish king for us. Give us screenshots and whatever.

Aight. I got a few games I want to get back into documenting.

Play as Ireland. It's perfect for plebeian beginners like you or me.

(19-08-2016, 03:55 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Play as Ireland. It's perfect for plebeian beginners like you or me.

That's fair. Ireland is a nice pace to try out all the fundamental things in the game