Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crusader Kings II
(19-08-2016, 04:01 PM)crispier taco Wrote:
(19-08-2016, 03:55 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Play as Ireland. It's perfect for plebeian beginners like you or me.

That's fair. Ireland is a nice pace to try out all the fundamental things in the game

Ireland it is. Other things to note? I know nothing really.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(19-08-2016, 04:03 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(19-08-2016, 04:01 PM)crispier taco Wrote:
(19-08-2016, 03:55 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Play as Ireland. It's perfect for plebeian beginners like you or me.

That's fair. Ireland is a nice pace to try out all the fundamental things in the game

Ireland it is. Other things to note? I know nothing really.

play the tutorial maybe, and then if you show us your playing we can give you tips and Ygrittisms as you go through
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
Played vanilla CK2 with Kalazarc yesterday, we both played Irish counts and eventually achieved domination of Ireland together. Good fun but it's a different game when you can't borrow from the Jews or seduce the wives of your enemies.
More importantly, how smooth did the game run?
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(29-07-2018, 12:23 PM)AdminGG Wrote: More importantly, how smooth did the game run?

smooth haha. It even took less than 5 minutes for the game to boot!
[Image: 5holxEr.jpg]
achieved immortality. Lived to 120 years, hoping to stay around a few centuries longer but was killed in a peasant rebellion I unwittingly inherited when I won a province in a war.

Was succeed by by great grandson who was also just a grandson (His father was my grandson, his mother my daughter by a different wife... when you're a Jewish king surrounded my Christians and Muslims, no other rulers want their daughters to marry you... so incest).
Either it's the call of Cthulhu or the Murlocs
[Image: fifAbgs.png]

I had the lunatic trait so I thought maybe my character had just drowned? After studying the stars I'd acquired the Necronomicon.
[Image: WmNrFpf.png]

Not sure if there's any further to delve into this whole event, but if I ever get the opportunity again I'll commandeer a longboat and see what happens...
anybody keen for some CK2 multiplayer this weekend?
nah
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
[Image: YkvrJNg.jpg]
Newest update added a shitload of counties, it's an exciting time to pick up the game again Lake Chad is now in the game