• Place is pretty dead yo
  • Liam can suck my dick
  • Dom too
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick and Morty

(20-08-2015, 01:59 PM)Pythagean Wrote:

That's the best. Almost wants to make me play.

I just recently discovered this show..

it's definitely awesome. I happen to be squeemish though and can't stand it whenever spit/saliva is shown from rick's mouth.

(26-08-2015, 04:33 PM)Rogue Wrote: I just recently discovered this show..

it's definitely awesome. I happen to be squeemish though and can't stand it whenever spit/saliva is shown from rick's mouth.

Ha yes. This either bothers people immensely or is found hilarious.

Has anyone seen ep 4 and 5? I have only seen 4, need to get my hands on 5.

Ok, so.

I recently watched S1 via Netflix, and fell in love. I've had a pretty good talk with Taco about it.

S2 was just released in Netflix, and I binged it. I'm about to rewatch it, but I think it is strictly worse than S1.

Gripes aside:

I just watched a short interview between a representative for some "nerd site" and Jerry's VA. "the interviewer" who I will now refer to as "Nerdo", asked what the VA's favourite S2 episode was. The VA (Chris Parnell), asked if the episode with Jerry winning an award in the hologram world was S2, to which Nerdo said 'yes'.

What an idiot dickbag. Ugh.

Ugh.

(31-10-2016, 02:16 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Ugh.

nothing more painful than a poorly researched interview. people should know better than assume that viewers aren't going to pick up on a clueless interviewer.

best episode of season 2, in your opinion?

Funny enough, the interviewer said his favourite (Jerry?) episode was the marriage counselling one. That one was definitely neat, because it ended with a literal Deus Ex Machina, and suggested the possibility that Gods could be literally created from thin air.

That said, The Ricks Must Be Crazy is my favourite of S2 with Total Rickall as a close second.

Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate is neat, but it (and the S1 version), are better suited to being DVD bonus episodes.

HBY?

(31-10-2016, 04:59 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Funny enough, the interviewer said his favourite (Jerry?) episode was the marriage counselling one. That one was definitely neat, because it ended with a literal Deus Ex Machina, and suggested the possibility that Gods could be literally created from thin air.

That said, The Ricks Must Be Crazy is my favourite of S2 with Total Rickall as a close second.

Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate is neat, but it (and the S1 version), are better suited to being DVD bonus episodes.

HBY?

I'd agree that The Ricks Must Be Crazy was brilliant, especially the car and the "Keep Summer Safe" bit. Ricks casual destruction of the miniverse (just to prove a point?) was brutal, as well as the subsequent threat of destruction of the microverse.

I also rate Auto Erotic Assimilation, although not (particularly) the Beth and Jerry side-story in that episode.

(31-10-2016, 06:03 PM)crispier taco Wrote: I'd agree that The Ricks Must Be Crazy was brilliant, especially the car and the "Keep Summer Safe" bit. Ricks casual destruction of the miniverse (just to prove a point?) was brutal, as well as the subsequent threat of destruction of the microverse.

Someone has to bring a little culture, and it certainly can't be someone who's ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BREAK LIGHTS.