Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

(14-09-2015, 11:06 AM)crzytrane Wrote: Impulse bought this last night and so far no regrets. Played about an hour so far, best 5 minute intro to a game I've experienced in a long time. Looking forward to playing more of this.

Oh hell yeah dude! Keen to hear your thoughts on this once you get into it more, since you played alot of Peace Walker like me.

Yeah the introduction to the game is pretty surreal and mind blowing right.

(14-09-2015, 11:27 AM)AdminGG Wrote:
(14-09-2015, 11:06 AM)crzytrane Wrote: Impulse bought this last night and so far no regrets. Played about an hour so far, best 5 minute intro to a game I've experienced in a long time. Looking forward to playing more of this.

Oh hell yeah dude! Keen to hear your thoughts on this once you get into it more, since you played alot of Peace Walker like me.

Hellz yeah, can't wait to play some more tonight.

(14-09-2015, 12:29 PM)crzytrane Wrote:
(14-09-2015, 11:27 AM)AdminGG Wrote:

Hellz yeah, can't wait to play some more tonight.

I'll be joining ya, but on the console spectrum.

Also I forgot to post this last week. My Mother Base, end of week 1:

I seemed to have played around 20 hours and only done 11% lol

This game is huge!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Had to rescue this little guy in a sand storm.

So far I'm having a blast and the CQC feels very satisfying when you get up close and personal.

(15-09-2015, 09:10 PM)crzytrane Wrote: Had to rescue this little guy in a sand storm.

Sweet you got you DD! He's the best. I've been taking him out on missions alot.

Aight so I've been playing this loads (obviously) and I've finally finished chapter 1 late last week. My thoughts mainly remain the same, but I'm going to go over some spoiler shit now. So spoilers. You have been warned.

Also I got my First S+ rank solider! And just like in my Peace Walker save, my best soldier is now female. Flaming Buffalo you rock.

AND REMEMBER

those spoiler tags tho

(21-09-2015, 11:22 AM)Selegraphon Wrote: those spoiler tags tho

Obviously it works then. You don't give a dam? Don't plan to play in the future?