Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth: Afterbirth

Afterbirth is pretty broken. Not sure if I want to risk playing just yet. Which is a shame because I was hella excited for it.

There is a bug fix list on the subreddit if anyone has any issues.

It's broken to all hell, but anyone who didn't expect that's a dumb idiot dumb dumb.

It's hella fun, though.

Holy shit. I just fought Hush. That mother fucker is super tough. He kicked my ass.

I need to see somebody beat him with the Lost.

I just beat Hush. Thought I was meant to get a second ending. It just let me continue to the chest where it gave me the same ending. I guess I'm missing something.

He's just a cool new optional boss, like a second boss rush. You get some shit out of it, and also an unlock for each character.

After two days of conspiracy theories and tin-foil hats, the remainder of the game has been unlocked via a patch, instead of by puzzle solving.

Keep playing to unlock the

Wait, what?

What?

EDIT:

Oh, I see. The blue womb has an achievement associated with that that just wasn't triggering.

Good right up on the recent goings-on in the Binding of Isaac community:

http://kotaku.com/the-binding-of-isaacs-...Socialflow

That was absolute horse shit

I have now 100% Greed Mode. All characters all done and the greed machine at the end past 999 cents.

Going from non-stop greed to normal runs again was a little jarring but I think I came out better, especially on The Lost runs.