Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clash of Clans

So I was wondering since Clash of Clans is a super popular game all over the world, some of you must have it right? At least, I think so... 

Magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon Magic-left-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

(21-10-2015, 12:09 PM)TrueAssassin Wrote: So I was wondering since Clash of Clans is a super popular game all over the world, some of you must have it right? At least, I think so... 

I've never played it, but I used to flat with a couple of guys who did.

Do you play?

Yeah I've heard of it, but don't play it. My phone is pretty crap for the most part so I don't do alot of mobile gaming.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

(21-10-2015, 02:41 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(21-10-2015, 12:09 PM)TrueAssassin Wrote: So I was wondering since Clash of Clans is a super popular game all over the world, some of you must have it right? At least, I think so... 

I've never played it, but I used to flat with a couple of guys who did.

Do you play?
Yeah I do play it... it's pretty addicting and hilarious in hundreds of ways

(21-10-2015, 09:37 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Yeah I've heard of it, but don't play it. My phone is pretty crap for the most part so I don't do alot of mobile gaming.

Two things, I'm pretty happy you started to play Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, that is honestly one of the greatest games in history if you ask me, and second thing, CoC doesn't really require a good phone to play because it is like an empire building game. Conquer or be conquered. That's kind of the principal of the game...

(22-10-2015, 10:19 AM)TrueAssassin Wrote:
(21-10-2015, 09:37 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Yeah I've heard of it, but don't play it. My phone is pretty crap for the most part so I don't do alot of mobile gaming.

Two things, I'm pretty happy you started to play Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, that is honestly one of the greatest games in history if you ask me, and second thing, CoC doesn't really require a good phone to play because it is like an empire building game. Conquer or be conquered. That's kind of the principal of the game...

Yeah I am enjoying Hotline Miami 2 so far. Platinumed the hell outta the first one. Haven't had a chance to play in about a week now though.

Aight ill have to see if my phone can run it :P
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

(22-10-2015, 12:26 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(22-10-2015, 10:19 AM)TrueAssassin Wrote:

Yeah I am enjoying Hotline Miami 2 so far. Platinumed the hell outta the first one. Haven't had a chance to play in about a week now though.

Aight ill have to see if my phone can run it :P

Alright, cool. Tell me your username when you are done.