Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let's go back in time and kill...

Hey we don't even need time travel, we can kill Donald Trump right now! Even if he doesn't make it to the race for president, he's being a real dick. 

and apparently I think that's a good enough reason to murder a person. 

If you had a perfect untraceable assassin, who would you send it to kill?

Lil' Hunter. Cause apparently no one can get the jump on this little bitch and hes a fan of spawn killing you as soon as you wander into his level.

Jetpacks are horseshit even though I still love them. Defs Lil' Hunter, Trump would not see him coming.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

(09-12-2015, 01:52 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Lil' Hunter. Cause apparently no one can get the jump on this little bitch and hes a fan of spawn killing you as soon as you wander into his level.

Jetpacks are horseshit even though I still love them. Defs Lil' Hunter, Trump would not see it coming.

as in, you'd assassinate Lil Hunter, or you'd recruit him as an ideal Trump-smusher?

(09-12-2015, 01:59 PM)fresher taco Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 01:52 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Lil' Hunter. Cause apparently no one can get the jump on this little bitch and hes a fan of spawn killing you as soon as you wander into his level.

Jetpacks are horseshit even though I still love them. Defs Lil' Hunter, Trump would not see it coming.

as in, you'd assassinate Lil Hunter, or you'd recruit him as an ideal Trump-smusher?

No I have undying respect for the challenge Lil' Hunter presents. I'd send him after Trump. He'd have no chance.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

I send the assassin back to assassinate himself.

(14-12-2015, 02:36 PM)Jargonion Wrote: I send the assassin back to assassinate himself.

I'm sending Kyle Reese back in time to impregnate the assassin before the future assassin can kill them.

The way time-travel works (in my head) is that you can't send anyone back in time in your own dimension, so whoever you kill wont be dead in your history even if you sent him back.

Kinda like how Trunks dimension jumped to kill Cell, but that didn't save his own time-line.

(14-12-2015, 02:40 PM)Jargonion Wrote: The way time-travel works (in my head) is that you can't send anyone back in time in your own dimension, so whoever you kill wont be dead in your history even if you sent him back.

Kinda like how Trunks dimension jumped to kill Cell, but that didn't save his own time-line.

Like this?

Once you kill Hitler (or whoever), you then begin travelling along the top line. The current timeline you came back from still exists, and Hitler was still alive to do whatever.

You can never change time really, just put yourself on another timeline where something else happened?

Exactly. Like, imagine a universe/dimension for every possible variation. For example, universe A where you scratch your nose, and universe B where you scratch your nose for a nano-second longer, universe C where you scratch a nanosecond longer than that, etc. Obviously, the number of these universes is almost infinite.

Now, imagine you're in your universe, and then they send a guy back in time to kill Hitler. There's a universe out there where Hitler is destined to be killed by an assassin sent back from your universe -although it might look like you had sent him back from your own universe. So you keep on, living in a universe where Hitler wasn't killed, but you sent someone back to kill Hitler.

Now, if Hitler did die, and you sent someone back to kill him, then you live in a universe where some assassin from a different universe came back and killed him, and then you sent your own assassin back to ensure Hitler died. In reality, though, you sent your assassin somewhere else. This solves the time-travel paradox of being able to kill your past self. You're not travelling in your own timeline, you're travelling in the timeline of parallel you. Everything is already pre-determined as variation X of the universe.

(14-12-2015, 02:53 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Now, if Hitler did die, and you sent someone back to kill him, then you live in a universe where some assassin from a different universe came back and killed him, and then you sent your own assassin back to ensure Hitler died. In reality, though, you sent your assassin somewhere else. This solves the time-travel paradox of being able to kill your past self. You're not travelling in your own timeline, you're travelling in the timeline of parallel you. Everything is already pre-determined as variation X of the universe.

Time Travel.... not even once