Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you plays Fallout 4 with mods?

Hello!!
Do you play new Bethesda game? Fallout 4 I mean.
Just try to decide to buy it or not) I have seen very different reviews in steam
And how hard to apply some mods there?

(19-12-2015, 12:37 AM)SuperNova Wrote: Hello!!
Do you play new Bethesda game? Fallout 4 I mean.
Just try to decide to buy it or not) I have seen very different reviews in steam
And how hard to apply some mods there?

Hi SuperNova, welcome to the forum! I haven't played Fallout 4 yet, but I can tell you that it is easily modable. It's something of a saving grace with Bethesda games, how they have such a good modding community. I imagine that it will equal Skyrim, if not surpass it.

Hope that helps!

Currently only playing with two installed.

One replaces environment textures, makes the game look better and somehow uses less VRAM.

And the other makes night-time darker. Way darker, like use your torch dark.

(20-12-2015, 10:36 PM)GuyGo Wrote: And the other makes night-time darker. Way darker, like use your torch dark.

Steam Greenlight survival-horror dark?

(20-12-2015, 10:43 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(20-12-2015, 10:36 PM)GuyGo Wrote: And the other makes night-time darker. Way darker, like use your torch dark.

DARKER.

(20-12-2015, 11:00 PM)GuyGo Wrote:

DARKER.

Good. I get that you need to see and all, but night time is night time. Devs don't seem to make night time seem like night time anymore.

When I was playing the Witcher 3 it gets to like 1am night time and shits still bright as.

Are we at the Skyrim level of mods for Fo4 yet?
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

(21-12-2015, 09:13 AM)AdminGG Wrote: Are we at the Skyrim level of mods for Fo4 yet?

Not quite. So far Fallout has lots of texture changes, adding in some settlement items, and reskins of NPCs. When the creation tools come they'll be able to create new usable items, characters, quests, etc.

I can't change Dogmeat into a Akita Inu so it still hasn't come far enough.

(21-12-2015, 09:13 AM)AdminGG Wrote:
(20-12-2015, 11:00 PM)GuyGo Wrote:

DARKER.

Good. I get that you need to see and all, but night time is night time. Devs don't seem to make night time seem like night time anymore.

When I was playing the Witcher 3 it gets to like 1am night time and shits still bright as.

Are we at the Skyrim level of mods for Fo4 yet?

I kinda like how nighttime wasn't too dark in Skyrim though. It evoked Northern Europe, and how it is never truly night.

I dunno. I felt like it fit.

(21-12-2015, 11:26 AM)GuyGo Wrote: I can't change Dogmeat into a Akita Inu so it still hasn't come far enough.

tru

I got some more.
>Chrome Laser/Institute weapons
>Chrome Synth armour
>Better ragdoll physics
>Better looking pipe weapons

The chrome stuff is gonna be very important on my next run.

(02-01-2016, 01:52 PM)GuyGo Wrote: I got some more.
>Chrome Laser/Institute weapons
>Chrome Synth armour
>Better ragdoll physics
>Better looking pipe weapons

The chrome stuff is gonna be very important on my next run.

What's the plan?