• Welcome to The Video Game Forum
  • Place is pretty dead yo
  • Liam can suck my dick
  • Dom too
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Night Terraria Intensity

So, Terraria recently got updated with the PC equivalent of version 1.2.4 plus a few console exclusive items. There were a few features left out to avoid major game-changing bugs, but everything else is in the game. New bosses, new items, new weapons, this update is going to be one hell of a show. I was wondering if anybody is up for Terraria, and if you are, what time on Friday sounds good to you?
 Magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon Magic-left-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

I can't remember if I have console Terraria.... Wait I do, I have it on PS3. Shit wasn't cross buy though so I never got it again on Vita/PS4.

Is it cross play between PS3/Vita?

If so I could be keen though, haven't played it ages and it wasn't exactly a great time. I like what you can do but the music and comic sans looking text annoyed the shit outta me.

(22-12-2015, 12:49 PM)AdminGG Wrote: I can't remember if I have console Terraria.... Wait I do, I have it on PS3. Shit wasn't cross buy though so I never got it again on Vita/PS4.

Is it cross play between PS3/Vita?

If so I could be keen though, haven't played it ages and it wasn't exactly a great time. I like what you can do but the music and comic sans looking text annoyed the shit outta me.

Terraria is cross-play on Vita / PS3 / PS4, the only problem is that the game has to be on public because different devices can't join the game via invite. And about your music problem, you can turn it off, or use a music box to change the music playing. There's a few other thing about it, it only plays the music only in a vicinity. Once you leave it, the music goes back to whatever biome you are in. Another substitute is by equipping it in your Equip section, but the problem is that you have to record it and that takes a while. You also have to equip it for it play for a while, but that doesn't work that well. And well, the text, there's no real solution for that. If you need anything else, just ask me. I know roughly about almost everything in the game. I know I sound like a nerd, but I've spent around 1, 150 hours on Terraria, since it's my favorite game. I've had it for around two years.

(24-12-2015, 08:40 AM)TrueAssassin Wrote: If you need anything else, just ask me. I know roughly about almost everything in the game. I know I sound like a nerd, but I've spent around 1, 150 hours on Terraria, since it's my favorite game. I've had it for around two years.

Mate, that's not being a nerd, that's passion. That's what the forum is all about! Definitely encouraged.

We all have a game like that. It's like GG with Peace Walker, or me with 3rd gen Pokémon.

(24-12-2015, 08:40 AM)TrueAssassin Wrote: Terraria is cross-play on Vita / PS3 / PS4, the only problem is that the game has to be on public because different devices can't join the game via invite. And about your music problem, you can turn it off, or use a music box to change the music playing. There's a few other thing about it, it only plays the music only in a vicinity. Once you leave it, the music goes back to whatever biome you are in. Another substitute is by equipping it in your Equip section, but the problem is that you have to record it and that takes a while. You also have to equip it for it play for a while, but that doesn't work that well. And well, the text, there's no real solution for that. If you need anything else, just ask me. I know roughly about almost everything in the game. I know I sound like a nerd, but I've spent around 1, 150 hours on Terraria, since it's my favorite game. I've had it for around two years.

Yeah I just usually play my own music If I play it. Tis a good game otherwise though. Im keen to play. Sounds like you know everything for it though. 1k of hours is insane.

(24-12-2015, 09:19 AM)Selegraphon Wrote: Mate, that's not being a nerd, that's passion. That's what the forum is all about! Definitely encouraged.

We all have a game like that. It's like GG with Peace Walker, or me with 3rd gen Pokémon.

Haha or me and 3rd gen Pokemon :P That's actually my most played game to date. 500+ hours on Emerald version plus the hundreds on Sapphire.

Second most played game is then Peace Walker with 300+ hours.

(24-12-2015, 09:34 AM)AdminGG Wrote:
(24-12-2015, 08:40 AM)TrueAssassin Wrote: Terraria is cross-play on Vita / PS3 / PS4, the only problem is that the game has to be on public because different devices can't join the game via invite. And about your music problem, you can turn it off, or use a music box to change the music playing. There's a few other thing about it, it only plays the music only in a vicinity. Once you leave it, the music goes back to whatever biome you are in. Another substitute is by equipping it in your Equip section, but the problem is that you have to record it and that takes a while. You also have to equip it for it play for a while, but that doesn't work that well. And well, the text, there's no real solution for that. If you need anything else, just ask me. I know roughly about almost everything in the game. I know I sound like a nerd, but I've spent around 1, 150 hours on Terraria, since it's my favorite game. I've had it for around two years.

Yeah I just usually play my own music If I play it. Tis a good game otherwise though. Im keen to play. Sounds like you know everything for it though. 1k of hours is insane.

(24-12-2015, 09:19 AM)Selegraphon Wrote: Mate, that's not being a nerd, that's passion. That's what the forum is all about! Definitely encouraged.

Haha or me and 3rd gen Pokemon :P That's actually my most played game to date. 500+ hours on Emerald version plus the hundreds on Sapphire.

Second most played game is then Peace Walker with 300+ hours.

1, 150 hours is just an estimate, it can be way more, definitely not less. I was estimating 2, 000 hours, maybe even a little more last month. I tried to add all the hours I actually kept track of, and it was around 1, 150 hours. I didn't consider all the hours I didn't keep track of, which is like half the time I played Terraria. I got Terraria in it's first week it came out on PlayStation which was a day or two over two years ago. So if I played around 1, 150 hours every year, I should be around at the 2, 300 to 2, 500 hour mark. Jeez, that's a lot of time when you add it up.

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anybody is going to be on their PlayStations today. I'm up for any game so just text me if you're up for a game we both have.

Sorry bud, I was busy. We can play if you are free during the week?

(04-01-2016, 11:47 AM)AdminGG Wrote: Sorry bud, I was busy. We can play if you are free during the week?

If you're on at the same time I'm on my Vita on Friday, we can play then. I'll just put this out, every microphone I speak into makes me sound like a 5 year old, but I'm a teenager though and I have a normal voice.

(05-01-2016, 10:36 AM)TrueAssassin Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 11:47 AM)AdminGG Wrote: Sorry bud, I was busy. We can play if you are free during the week?

If you're on at the same time I'm on my Vita on Friday, we can play then. I'll just put this out, every microphone I speak into makes me sound like a 5 year old, but I'm a teenager though and I have a normal voice.

Sure thing man. Im keen.