Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What sort of gamer are you?

Diamond: 40%
Spade:60%
Club:53%
Heart:47%

That being said, this was a shit test. Like others mentioned, the questions make no sense. Worse, even, they lack context. Like the amulet that gives a bonus 10% damage in combat against other players. I mean, are there other amulets that give a similar or better bonus? Can those amulets be stacked? Or would I rather get two levels? Is the game level capped? If so, is the xp needed to level based on an exponential system where saving the two free levels is a thousand times faster than grinding for all the xp. Otherwise, it's worthless, unless you really need the xp right now. This is all important context and information which is left out of the equation, making the choice meaningless.

And I mean, defeat and enemy or explore a new area? What's the enemy? A common enemy you've been grinding against anyway? Or a brand new enemy. The zone's new, but is the enemy?

Would you rather have the highest score on the list (out of everyone), or the highest score on the list (of just you and your friend)?

Silly, silly use of the Bartle test.

So I am...

Achiever: 47%
Explorer: 47%
Griever: 53%
Socializer: 53%

I had a bit of a strange one. I honestly thought I would score much higher on Griever and Explorer. Sorry it's been a while since I've been on. My father signed me up for a private Boot Camp over the weekends for two months. It's over now, but I've gained a lot of weight due to muscle. I might be on less to work out, but I'll try to stay on. It's been a pretty fun, but agonizing experience. My father might sign me up for the summer, so yeah. I did learn how to use guns, which I've always wanted to for a big fraction of my life. My father signed me up for this because when I graduate from college, I have to go back to my home country and serve in the army for a year. I can choose to stay or come back to America or become an Army reserve. By the way, my birthday is next Sunday. I'm turning 14.
 Magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon Magic-left-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

(07-03-2016, 11:07 AM)klikk Wrote: So I am...

I had a bit of a strange one. I honestly thought I would score much higher on Griever and Explorer. Sorry it's been a while since I've been on. My father signed me up for a private Boot Camp over the weekends for two months. It's over now, but I've gained a lot of weight due to muscle. I might be on less to work out, but I'll try to stay on. It's been a pretty fun, but agonizing experience. My father might sign me up for the summer, so yeah. I did learn how to use guns, which I've always wanted to for a big fraction of my life. My father signed me up for this because when I graduate from college, I have to go back to my home country and serve in the army for a year. I can choose to stay or come back to America or become an Army reserve. By the way, my birthday is next Sunday. I'm turning 14.

haha, I reckon there's less than the usual space for video games at camp. If Bartle has any deductive power, you're very balanced, but as previously mentioned, the test is a bit seriously sketchy

What do you intend to study at college? You're currently 3/4 years away from starting?

(07-03-2016, 01:42 PM)crispier taco Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 11:07 AM)klikk Wrote: So I am...

haha, I reckon there's less than the usual space for video games at camp. If Bartle has any deductive power, you're very balanced, but as previously mentioned, the test is a bit seriously sketchy

What do you intend to study at college? You're currently 3/4 years away from starting?

If everything goes as expected, I plan to be a Physics teacher at Harvard University. I know that sounds a bit sketchy, but I excel at math and physics 2 or 3 grades ahead. I'm currently in the AEP program, or the Advanced Enrichment Program, at Academy 1. We get physics at 8th grade because we are one grade ahead of normal schools, but my physics teacher says that I'm at a 10th grade level at math and physics according to a placement test. A placement test basically tells you where you are educationally. I already got accepted at High Tech and McNair, but I plan to go to High Tech, basically because it's a better school.

(11-03-2016, 12:25 PM)klikk Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 01:42 PM)crispier taco Wrote: What do you intend to study at college? You're currently 3/4 years away from starting?

If everything goes as expected, I plan to be a Physics teacher at Harvard University. I know that sounds a bit sketchy, but I excel at math and physics 2 or 3 grades ahead. I'm currently in the AEP program, or the Advanced Enrichment Program, at Academy 1. We get physics at 8th grade because we are one grade ahead of normal schools, but my physics teacher says that I'm at a 10th grade level at math and physics according to a placement test. A placement test basically tells you where you are educationally. I already got accepted at High Tech and McNair, but I plan to go to High Tech, basically because it's a better school.

That sounds encouraging, keep up the effort. What is your home country? Is there opportunity to do military service specific to maths/physics/engineering?

(11-03-2016, 12:33 PM)crispier taco Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 01:42 PM)crispier taco Wrote: What do you intend to study at college? You're currently 3/4 years away from starting?

That sounds encouraging, keep up the effort. What is your home country? Is there opportunity to do military service specific to maths/physics/engineering?

My home country is Egypt. I'm just going to put this out there, I'm not Muslim, I'm Christian. There are a lot of military services specific to math, physics, and engineering.

(11-03-2016, 12:36 PM)klikk Wrote:

My home country is Egypt. I'm just going to put this out there, I'm not Muslim, I'm Christian. There are a lot of military services specific to math, physics, and engineering.

Egypt? Nice! Somewhere along the lined I just assumed you were American.

What's Egypt like to live in? Can you still go visit the Pyramids?

(11-03-2016, 12:44 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 12:36 PM)klikk Wrote:

I'm pure Egyptian, but I am an American citizen. My family left Egypt when I was three, so my memories of it are vague. MY family tells me it's a beautiful pace to live in, but because of the crisis of terrorism, Egypt went down for the 8th best place to live in to the 14th! You can visit the pyramids, but there's tight security and you have to have a pass of some sort. My family plans to go to Egypt this summer, hopefully.

(11-03-2016, 12:49 PM)Knight Reaper Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 12:36 PM)klikk Wrote: My home country is Egypt. I'm just going to put this out there, I'm not Muslim, I'm Christian. There are a lot of military services specific to math, physics, and engineering.

I'm pure Egyptian, but I am an American citizen. My family left Egypt when I was three, so my memories of it are vague. MY family tells me it's a beautiful pace to live in, but because of the crisis of terrorism, Egypt went down for the 8th best place to live in to the 14th! You can visit the pyramids, but there's tight security and you have to have a pass of some sort. My family plans to go to Egypt this summer, hopefully.

Ah I see. So you are currently living in America. Very cool. Yes I'd love to go to Egypt one day.

(11-03-2016, 12:53 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 12:49 PM)Knight Reaper Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 12:36 PM)klikk Wrote: My home country is Egypt. I'm just going to put this out there, I'm not Muslim, I'm Christian. There are a lot of military services specific to math, physics, and engineering.

Ah I see. So you are currently a resident of America. Very cool. Yes I'd love to go to Egypt  one day.

He said citizen, that's means he's legally as USAmerican as Donald Drumpf. and he should identify as USAmerican if he choses to, as well.