Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What sort of gamer are you?

It's kind of hard to be Egyptian these days because everybody stereotypes you, and think you're Muslim. If you're Muslim, you're a terrorist according to another stereotype. A lot of people make fun of me and call me a suicide bomber, but I just shake it off, and respond back to them saying things like "I may be a terrorist, but I can screw your girlfriend." or "The first person I blow up is going to you." Kids are cruel, very very cruel.
 Magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon Magic-left-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

(11-03-2016, 12:53 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 12:49 PM)Knight Reaper Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 12:44 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 12:36 PM)klikk Wrote: My home country is Egypt. I'm just going to put this out there, I'm not Muslim, I'm Christian. There are a lot of military services specific to math, physics, and engineering.

Egypt? Nice! Somewhere along the lined I just assumed you were American.

What's Egypt like to live in? Can you still go visit the Pyramids?

I'm pure Egyptian, but I am an American citizen. My family left Egypt when I was three, so my memories of it are vague. MY family tells me it's a beautiful pace to live in, but because of the crisis of terrorism, Egypt went down for the 8th best place to live in to the 14th! You can visit the pyramids, but there's tight security and you have to have a pass of some sort. My family plans to go to Egypt this summer, hopefully.

Ah I see. So you are currently a resident of America. Very cool. Yes I'd love to go to Egypt  one day.

I would recommend it. The views from the buildings in Cairo are really beautiful.

(11-03-2016, 12:55 PM)Knight Reaper Wrote: It's kind of hard to be Egyptian these days because everybody stereotypes you, and think you're Muslim. If you're Muslim, you're a terrorist according to another stereotype. A lot of people make fun of me and call me a suicide bomber, but I just shake it off, and respond back to them saying things like "I may be a terrorist, but I can screw your girlfriend." or "The first person I blow up is going to you." Kids are cruel, very very cruel.

People are awful, and that genuinely sucks.

Most of us live in New Zealand, which is nowhere near as xenophobic or racist as the US. America's fucked up, man.

Regardless, it goes without saying that we are accepting of all races/creeds/beliefs here on the forum. Bigotry will not be tolerated.

(11-03-2016, 08:49 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 12:55 PM)Knight Reaper Wrote: It's kind of hard to be Egyptian these days because everybody stereotypes you, and think you're Muslim. If you're Muslim, you're a terrorist according to another stereotype. A lot of people make fun of me and call me a suicide bomber, but I just shake it off, and respond back to them saying things like "I may be a terrorist, but I can screw your girlfriend." or "The first person I blow up is going to you." Kids are cruel, very very cruel.

Most of us live in New Zealand, which is nowhere near as xenophobic or racist as the US. America's fucked up, man.

Regardless, it goes without saying that we are accepting of all races/creeds/beliefs here on the forum. Bigotry will not be tolerated.

New Zealand is beautiful. I've been there twice for a camping trip. It's just amazing walking up on a huge waterfall while you're hunting for your next dinner.

(12-03-2016, 10:28 AM)Knight Reaper Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 08:49 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:

New Zealand is beautiful. I've been there twice for a camping trip. It's just amazing walking up on a huge waterfall while you're hunting for your next dinner.

Oh nice! Which part of the country did you come to?