Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J.A.V.G.T. (Just Awesome Video Game Trailers)

Everyone's seen one: a trailer which takes their breath away. A trailer unlike any other, causing you to doubt whether a trailer can ever again be better than the one you've just watched. A trailer urging you to pre-order what looks to be the greatest, most hard-core, beautiful, scintillating, infuriatingly perfect game of all time!

And it's a flop.

Well screw the game (yes, I'm looking at you Dead Island)! Post your favourite/new/awesome video game trailers below. Don't be shy, if you enjoy it, it deserves to be in this thread. Maybe give a little description as to why you like it so much.

The inspiration for this thread:

Still haven't played Arkham Origins, but I'm ridiculously excited for this!

Going to keep hammering Hawken here:

Really awesome game, that is going free to play within the next two days!

Everything you could want from a Mech shooter.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

I post this every time cool game trailers are mentioned.

Obligatory:

and:

Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

Reviving this thread because we got some absolutely BALLER trailers this year.

The Old Republic has always had good trailers. Great trailers, even. In fact, the Deceived trailer is one of my favourite trailers ever. True, it gets Star Wars Points just for being, well, Star Wars. But it's still phenomenal.

This one is no different.

What can be said about this piece of art? So much work has been put in to make this accurate to Witcher lore and tone, but also gameplay. Not to mention, the music is spectacular.

I don't even like Final Fantasy, and this is one of the best trailers I've ever seen.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Did I miss any? Let me know!