Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blowing the Dust off my Vita Games

The PS Vita was released in 2012. So the games must be "Classics" by Xbox standards.
The obvious game to start with is Killzone: Mercenary. A good shooter on a portable.

No dust on mine, I've been here since the start and its had pretty constant use ever since. I am now just chilling on Vita Island with the rest of the sinking ship.

Where were all of you day one? Vita failing is your fault.

DON'T GET THE REFERENCE? GET EDUCATED:

Killzone Mercenary is a fantastic shooter, and also Vitas only decent shooter lol. How'd you get that sweet footage? Do you now have a PS Vita TV too? Which I assume you then captured its video out.

What other games are you enjoying? The borderlands port is terrible, but hey its borderlands on the go.

I just got Severed and its pretty great:

It's also a Vita exclusive so show your support hommies and get it. We'll probably never get a Vita exclusive again.

Rocketbirds 2 also came out (on PS4 too) and im enjoying that on Vita too.

Got anything multiplayer we can jam? I love me some Freedom Wars.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

I did buy quite a few PS Vita games so they should have got a few dollars from that.

It's certainly a one of a kind device. The only thing close is those android portable consoles which can play n64 games.

Yep PS TV into HDMI capture. You even see the touches.

I do have the game you speak off.

Are you using a DS4 controller? I assume they integrated it so you can use the touch pad on it (hence being able to see your swipes).

You have all games mentioned above? Even Severed? You have Freedom Wars? Lets play!
http://thevideogameforum.com/showthread.php?tid=203

It's a great device indeed. I plan to get a slim model at some point, mine original is showing its age and wear.

List the games you got! I'll post mine up when I get home.

(29-04-2016, 03:35 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Are you using a DS4 controller? I assume they integrated it so you can use the touch pad on it (hence being able to see your swipes).

You have all games mentioned above? Even Severed? You have Freedom Wars? Lets play!
http://thevideogameforum.com/showthread.php?tid=203

It's a great device indeed. I plan to get a slim model at some point, mine original is showing its age and wear.

List the games you got! I'll post mine up when I get home.
Haha no just Freedom Wars.

On Card
Tearaway
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
Invizimals: The Alliance
Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition
God of War Collection
Child of Light
Borderlands 2
Freedom Wars
Final Fantasy X/X-2
Metal Gear Solid
Killzone Mercenary
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Download
Gravity Rush
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Need for Speed Most Wanted

Can't say I enjoy the hacking using a PS4 controller (DualShock 4).

They use touch quite a bit and it's a little strange on the PS TV. On the Vita it's much easier.

Nice list of games got there many. Nice variety. Killzone is for sure the best shooter on the platform, and the only one to really show what it was capable of (graphics wise).

Heres my current layout:

We need to play some Soul Sacrifice too! Great game:
http://thevideogameforum.com/showthread.php?tid=134

Have you played Gravity Rush? One of the best games it has (had) too.

With all the talk about Minesweeper on XP had to do a little in this game as well,

The last level I have finished is the Hostile Takeover

The Porcupine has to be the best vanguard.

Porcupine is over kill, and the best. What other vangaurds do you like? I'm a fan of the aerial strike one too.

(25-05-2016, 08:55 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Porcupine is over kill, and the best. What other vangaurds do you like? I'm a fan of the aerial strike one too.

I did try the X3-JMR but it didn't seemed very helpful.

On to the next game.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/1...-and-more/ doh.