Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone

Hello I am Invictus Tv a website designer and developer I found this site though mybb forums and though hey why don't I visit and join I hope to see some good content here.

(12-05-2016, 02:00 AM)Invictus Tv Wrote: Hello I am Invictus Tv a website designer and developer I found this site though mybb forums and though hey why don't I visit and join I hope to see some good content here.

Hi Invictus Tv, how's your life? You sure are welcome to come bathe in the tepid waters of our clammy embraces. Please, delve these mildewed threads and grasp any that haven't rotted away to irrelevance

Do you play games? What sort of games do you like?

Welcome to the forum. Found us through some old topic I was posting on?

Do Video Games interest you? Cause boy do we have a mediocre time for you. I don't even play them.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

(12-05-2016, 05:38 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Welcome to the forum. Found us through some old topic I was posting on?

Do Video Games interest you? Cause boy do we have a mediocre time for you. I don't even play them.

He doesn't even use apostrophes!
Watch out for this guy, his conduct is outrageous. He once banned a guy for sympathising with the Lithuanians

welcome to the forums! bot or not, if you can make interesting conversation then we'll promote you

(18-05-2016, 03:34 PM)████ Wrote: welcome to the forums! bot or not, if you can make interesting conversation then we'll promote you

Yeah, post again and Ill make you Admin. GO ON I DARE YOU.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps