Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This week in cats

Bro you can't 'this week in cats' 3 times in one week. Get it together.

(30-06-2016, 12:31 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Bro you can't 'this week in cats' 3 times in one week. Get it together.

don't tell me how to week my life

This week in English Lords: William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin

The SI unit of absolute temperature, the Kelvin, is named in honor of his Barony title. His actual family name, Thomson, is stripped away in his ennobling. His achievements in science (as well as his sentiments against Irish home rule) were rewarded by the state with his transcendence from his family, both in status and in name.

THIS WEEK IN NEKO ATSUME STRATEGY GUIDE

Much of our knowledge of antiquity relies on the historical accounts of likes of Herodotus, who often received century old oral-based sources and exaggerated/romanticised these tellings in a manner that enhanced its literary value.

That the majority of legendary conflicts were almost definitely perihistorical events in some fashion highlights how severely time erodes truth into fantasy.

also,

THIS WEEK IN CATS

this great link checks your ip address and makes you a personalised cat! You can also give your bank details at the same site to some Nigerian pretender to the now defunct Petroleum Throne. When he claims his (now expired) birthright he'll send you the head of one of the democratically-elected ministers that he guillotines.

This week in God is dead; God remains dead, and we have killed him.

This week in cats: Lion statues in Jatujak market in Bangkok

Jatujak actually contains a pet submarket but this isn't part of it, despite the sale of cats

This week in cats Muay Thai. I had my first fight:

A loss by split decision. It was a very close fight though!

Holy shit that's beast. Fight me some day, that looks so fun.

(24-08-2016, 09:11 PM)████ Wrote: Holy shit that's beast. Fight me some day, that looks so fun.

next time you're both in the same city will be the wedding?