Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The cycle of rebirth does not exist; we need only die to escape

(01-09-2016, 09:46 PM)████ Wrote: wait is this not a bot

80% sure it's a real human. Their responses aren't specific enough for us to be certain though.

(fertile brain) hmmmmm (fertile brain)

(01-09-2016, 09:23 AM)crispier taco Wrote: But even with a perfect mental memory, it would not dissuade me from the belief that all gods are false and your spiritual master is a charlatan. Your Srila Prabhupada is a puffed up street dog, claiming a spiritual step above the rest of us dogs.

Hey man, don't be a jerk. He's just trying to save us from our human condition. 

Don't let him get to you Edev, we're all dogs here, welcome to the pack, we're all here as friends

(01-09-2016, 10:19 PM)tampenthusiast Wrote: Don't let him get to you Edev, we're all dogs here, welcome to the pack, we're all here as friends

Speak for yourself coffee addict. How do we know your not some bot?
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

(01-09-2016, 06:21 AM)edev Wrote:
(29-08-2016, 03:01 PM)crispier taco Wrote:
(29-08-2016, 06:00 AM)edev Wrote:
(20-08-2016, 10:38 PM)████ Wrote: oh god I've never heard of Birth after Birth save me guru

and ( street dog ) now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

I can deny that the force that created the universe is either sentient or benevolent. I can deny that your spiritual master has any worthwhile knowledge regarding life and death and happiness

And there is no intelligence also. you dont have intelligence at all. and if there is intelligence at all then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute. go ahead and do it now. ( fertile brain )

and now let us hope that such an **falsely puffed up street dog** like you will recall anything at all.

Hey sorry that there are some trolls in this chat! :)  I'm quite interested in some of the concepts in your first post , do you mind explaining a bit more?

(01-09-2016, 09:23 AM)crispier taco Wrote:
(01-09-2016, 06:21 AM)edev Wrote:
(29-08-2016, 03:01 PM)crispier taco Wrote: I can deny that the force that created the universe is either sentient or benevolent. I can deny that your spiritual master has any worthwhile knowledge regarding life and death and happiness
And there is no intelligence also. you dont have intelligence at all. and if there is intelligence at all then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute. go ahead and do it now. ( fertile brain )
and now let us hope that such an **falsely puffed up street dog** like you will recall anything at all.

Why would remembering every moment in my existence be a measure of intelligence?

But even with a perfect mental memory, it would not dissuade me from the belief that all gods are false and your spiritual master is a charlatan. Your Srila Prabhupada is a puffed up street dog, claiming a spiritual step above the rest of us dogs.

and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time.)

(02-09-2016, 06:23 AM)edev Wrote: and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time.)

Can dead horses suffer life after life? Does the ambiguity of the quantity of the horses betray the definition of a dead horse? For if the horse is alive once it dies, is it truly ever dead?
Love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon  drink coffee, repress your immutable nihilism  Up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

(02-09-2016, 01:48 PM)tampenthusiast Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 06:23 AM)edev Wrote: and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time.)

Can dead horses suffer life after life? Does the ambiguity of the quantity of the horses betray the definition of a dead horse? For if the horse is alive once it dies, is it truly ever dead?

and ( falsely puffed up street dog ) whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( argument finished ) and now have fun in your what ? **fools paradise**

(03-09-2016, 05:48 AM)edev Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 01:48 PM)tampenthusiast Wrote:

and ( falsely puffed up street dog ) whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( argument finished ) and now have fun in your what ? **fools paradise**

loving your comparisons Mr bot. ( compliment finished )