No changes should be made
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
change the number of forums

change the number of forums to about 2 or 3 max. then there's slightly less than one per user, leading to a fun metagame similar to musical chairs where each member must assert shitpost dominance in the forum of their choice.

to encourage posting the person each week with the most new threads with positive karma may choose the title and post rules until they are dislodged. flawless.

(20-08-2016, 08:02 PM)████ Wrote: to encourage posting the person each week with the most new threads with positive karma may choose the title and post rules until they are dislodged. flawless.

I'm 100% behind this

Please give me a diagram of what you propose so I can visually see what changes might be made. Then ill consider/action it.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

here's an idea: Two forums, no subforums. I find all the subforums don't help me navigate old threads anyway. All things not videogames (technology, music, etc) goes in the "not videogames" forum.

Care to pass a vote? Setup a vote system in this thread or a new one.

(23-08-2016, 05:20 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Care to pass a vote? Setup a vote system in this thread or a new one.

Put a non-binding referendum in this thread. Closes in 21 days.

is 3-0 a majority yet.

(24-08-2016, 08:19 PM)████ Wrote: is 3-0 a majority yet.

Still got 3 more active users I know of to pass a vote :P

Well, the number of voters is more telling than the votes. Ideas for a more legitimate plan?