Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whu u voting 4 23/09/00002017
Photo 
Was going to vote internet-mana party but they 404'd on us hahahahahahahaha
On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon
but Kim didn't actually go to jail don't let these animations fool you
On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon On-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon
I guess I could vote for Hone, It'd be best if I change to the Te Tai Tokerau electorate so I can give him both my votes. All I need is some Maori heritage. I am not a robot I am a New Zealand citizen I have voting rights

What about you, fellow humans citizens? Who are you voting for?
Love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon  drink coffee, repress your immutable nihilism  Up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
баарына салам and Кош келдиңиз it's time for the postmortems on the election did aNYONE REALLY RTRULLY DIE?

[tr]
Party
Power Prior to 2017 election
Power Post 2017 election
National 60 56
Maori 2 0
Act 1 1
United Future 1 0
Labour 32 46
Greens 14 8
NZ First 11 9

yes two parties did die. Today Gaerteh Morgan also dissolved his opportunites party. макал, if united future is dead, TOP is a miscarriage of the fetus

Garteth blames the voters for being bad at voting, and assures media that there can no longer be opportunities to having opportunities, as there is no voting for it in the next
Love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon  drink coffee, repress your immutable nihilism  Up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon
I love how mad Gareth is and how much he wants to assure everybody that he isn't mad.
Gareth Morgan Wrote:I made sure I knew a hell of a lot about policy and presented it to the public on its merits, but on a take it or leave it basis. They said “thanks but no thanks, we get our jollies from popularity contests not policy excellence”. That’s the reality – hence Labour did so well with an abysmal policy offering but a charm offensive, while the Nats had lost their charisma factor. That is the level the electorate-at-large operates on. It’s an enormous task to inject any sort of intelligence into such a morass.
this is from an email interview on The Spinoff

But with the 5% threshold for parties without an electorate, and the probable enactment of the waka jumping bill (yes, let's dredge this up again, it's important) it'll only get harder for small parties to emerge in NZ politics. Thoughts?
I believe many people may have actually voted for TOP if it wasn't for the fact that Gareth was the face of the party. He said some politically incorrect things that made a bunch of people step back and change their vote to a party that would be more likely to get in to parliament. At least that's what people were doing in my office
(10-07-2018, 07:08 PM)silentsun Wrote: I believe many people may have actually voted for TOP if it wasn't for the fact that Gareth was the face of the party. He said some politically incorrect things that made a bunch of people step back and change their vote to a party that would be more likely to get in to parliament. At least that's what people were doing in my office

Yeah that toothless old man talked up a mean shit game.
(10-07-2018, 07:08 PM)silentsun Wrote: I believe many people may have actually voted for TOP if it wasn't for the fact that Gareth was the face of the party.
I almost voted for him specifically because he was the face of the party. Although even if he wasn't Geoff Simmonds could probably have brought me around with his nasally (dulcet?) tones
(10-07-2018, 07:47 PM)crispier taco Wrote: I almost voted for him specifically because he was the face of the party. Although even if he wasn't Geoff Simmonds could probably have brought me around with his nasally (dulcet?) tones

I think I double bluffed myself, thinking I appreciate Gareth, he's an honest to goodness asshole. What a breath of fresh air. Aaaaah, shit, that is what Trump voters say about Trump. Abort! Abort!

I did like the policy in a minute videos though haha. Dumbing things down for those of use who struggle to read all the way through a sentence, let alone a policy document.
(10-07-2018, 08:05 PM)Kalazarc Wrote: I did like the policy in a minute videos though haha. Dumbing things down for those of use who struggle to read all the way through a sentence, let alone a policy document.
It's like they were made for me.