Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars Fan (short)Films

So, on this site I saw this neat Star Wars fan-made short film, inspired by some dark-side lore. Specifically, the line from The Book of Sith:
Sorzus Syn Wrote:Training is complete only with the death of the Master of the Apprentice

The creators of the film take pains not to step on any toes and explicitly state they don't even dream of interacting with canon, but this film is some pretty sweet shit. Production quality, the clean presentation of a premise, the acting. Check it out:

I assumed (somehow) that this was a one-of-a-kind production, but there are actually a fair few Star Wars fan films on youtube.
Here's a retelling of a Macbeth scene in the Star Wars universe:

Wanna see young Darth Maul battle it out with a Jedi Bain?

Most of these videos are 5-20 minutes, and because they already exist in a world with well established lore and characters, each video is mostly just cool light saber fights. So aside of the new triology, there's a load of (non-canon of course) other great Star Wars film content out there!

(17-07-2017, 05:59 PM)crispier taco Wrote: Wanna see young Darth Maul battle it out with a Jedi Bain?

Most of these videos are 5-20 minutes, and because they already exist in a world with well established lore and characters, each video is mostly just cool light saber fights. So aside of the new triology, there's a load of (non-canon of course) other great Star Wars film content out there!

I only know this one. And only because the guy who is playing Darth Maul is  Maul Cosplay (Ben Schamma) and he does a mean cosplay of Geralt:

He's also totally ripped 99% of the time for the cosplay he does:

ALSO ALSO he did a short film as Geralt:

So Ben Schamma hijack thread?

He did a mean Venom (fake ass) Snake too:

Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps