Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
donald trump? is he a good guy
I don't think so.
Well prove it. The man is doing all the things he said he wanted to do like building walls and dodging taxes.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(03-07-2018, 11:06 PM)AdminGG Wrote: The man is doing all the things he said he wanted to do like building walls and dodging taxes.

Is he building a wall? He's struggling to get congress to support it?

As someone generally opposed to republican politics, I guess I should prefer an incompetent republican to an effective one? Don't feel super great about the US pulling out of the Iran deal (although I'd prefer Iran as an ally over Saudi Arabia!) and hopefully America doesn't follow through on dropping their expensive and provocative war games with South Korea.
(04-07-2018, 05:22 PM)crispier taco Wrote: hopefully America doesn't follow through on dropping their expensive and provocative war games with South Korea.

Yeah what do you reckon about all that. Think the Trump-North Korea talks were any good?
(04-07-2018, 07:01 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Think the Trump-North Korea talks were any
They weren't useful for america imo
china might see america's influence in the region lessened if donald follows through on anything he said, so yay for china maybe
So, like, NK?
[Image: Nsi2Ruz.png]
time will tell with NK. listening to what either kim or trump has to say on the matter is a waste of time. noone knows what's going to happen.
(07-07-2018, 04:58 PM)████ Wrote: noone knows what's going to happen.
bring an umbrella though
I'm just gonna learn chinese in advance.
(08-07-2018, 07:38 PM)████ Wrote: I'm just gonna learn chinese in advance.

10/10 underrated post