Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton is Stannis Baratheon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hhaa Trumps got it.

I feel an anguish bigly, the best misery: everyone says so

https://analtrump.bandcamp.com/album/tha...s-me-smart

Toast trump with this masterpiece
the longest track ("Some Things Saddam Hussein Did Well") is 18 seconds long, so you can continuously drink for the entirety of the album

Your false queen is dead, rapists, She and all her host were smashed in 12 hours of voting. I have her magic sword. Tell Tim Kaine.

Your false queen's friends are dead. Their halls upon the walls of the white house. Everybody says so. Your false queen's-a-lyin', and not all mexicans are rapists. You told the world you burned the basket of deplorables, but the election is rigged.

I will have my pride back. If you want this election, come and get it. I have your Goldmann-Sachs speeches on a wall for Mexicans to pay for, proof of your lyin'. The wall is cold, but my fingers are warm as I have been grabbing pussies.

I want my pride back. I want Monica Lewinsky. I want your >8/10's and her Tim Kaine. I want to bang my daughter. I want Clinton's emails scrutinised further. And I want to make America great again. Send them to me, Mexicans, and I will not twitter at you or your sympathisers. Keep them from me, and I will lock you up/entice my followers to beat you up/punish those who have abortions/cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

Donald J Trump, Trueborn President-Elect, first of his name, king of the whites and the blacks and the rapists, Lord of the 50 kingdoms, and protector of the Misogyny