Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
сүйүктүү кофе
What is your favorite way to have coffee?
Bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon Bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon
here the cloud is made of coffee and is enriching the body with the coffee 

I enjoy coffee, preferring it without the milk so to keep it pure and not unclean and mixed with undesirable elements follow here https://www.pinterest.nz/pin/295408056787660765/ and purchase now good value coffee tamp and protect your family from coffee that is not with tamping
Love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon  drink coffee, repress your immutable nihilism  Up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon
I still don't drink coffee. I don't think I've even had as much as a quarter cup.

This thread for me?
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(10-07-2018, 06:55 PM)AdminGG Wrote: I don't think I've even had as much as a quarter cup.
get out
кандай эне менен курулган мындай уул уруксат эмес
Love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon  drink coffee, repress your immutable nihilism  Up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon
(10-07-2018, 07:01 PM)tampenthusiast Wrote: get out
I expected as much.
Coffee is always best in the blackest form, I did not like coffee at first as everyone gave me coffee with milk and then my father gave me a short black and my world changed forever. The best coffee in my opinion has a wonderful fruity flavor to it and not too bitter.
(10-07-2018, 07:14 PM)silentsun Wrote: Coffee is always best in the blackest form,
A big fan of a long black myself, although I prefer it bitter

Although (especially if ordering at a cafe where I know their long black isn't excellent) flat whites are a great time too
(10-07-2018, 06:55 PM)AdminGG Wrote: I still don't drink coffee. I don't think I've even had as much as a quarter cup.

You would be terrifying on coffee.

I typically enjoy a flat white. The sweetness from the milk counters some of the bitterness and brings out some more subtle flavours. Also it can help cover it up when the barista fucks up.

However, I have had some really good coffees from this thing: https://www.wacaco.com/pages/nanopresso. Drinking an espresso shot while hiking is amazing!
(10-07-2018, 08:14 PM)Kalazarc Wrote: You would be terrifying on coffee.

Yeah that's what I think too.
(10-07-2018, 08:14 PM)Kalazarc Wrote: However, I have had some really good coffees from this thing: https://www.wacaco.com/pages/nanopresso. Drinking an espresso shot while hiking is amazing!

How much are they to get in NZ? Would you really only recommend them to people hiking or otherwise away from civilisation?
(11-07-2018, 06:27 PM)crispier taco Wrote: How much are they to get in NZ?

I think they are around $100 in NZ.

(11-07-2018, 06:27 PM)crispier taco Wrote: Would you really only recommend them to people hiking or otherwise away from civilisation?

I think its coffee quality justifies its use in any scenario, but what is super cool is that it makes fantastic coffee and it is compact enough to take it on adventures.

Remind me to make you a coffee with it next time I see you.