Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euthanasia referendum coming up
Music 
While I'm all in favour of euthanasia I think that people that was to die should put their money where their mouths are and commit highly memorable suicides and leave a very clearly written note to push the agenda forward

I mean, I get that it's scary but jumping off a large bridge into a fast moving truck is probably a more dignified death than any IV injection in a subdued clinic
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
yeah for sure but really we'd be better off with all the old cancer patients doing some sort of miserable running of the bulls thing where all these hospice inpatients just get trampled on purpose
Euthanise this forum
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
but how
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
I feel they could increase favourability among the 20-30 year old anime fan demographic by renaming to "mercy killings". The effects would be minimal at first but in 50 years time communities would prosper.
"In difficult times, you’re going to be saying something. Don’t talk about how big your challenge is. Talk about how big your dick is." ~ Joel Dongsteen
Man arrested after wife found dead following drug-fueled ‘death party’
[Image: duane-arden-johnson.jpg?quality=60&strip=color&w=1024]

Jahari Canty for Miami News Wrote:Police have arrested a man accused of giving his wife drugs shortly before she died in their Minnesota home.

According to the Mankato Free Press, police found 69-year-old Debra Lynn Johnson in her home after her husband, 58-year-old Duane Arden Johnson, called 911.

According to court documents, responding deputies found the words “Death Parde God Hell” (sic) written in red spray paint on the front door of the home.

Johnson reportedly came outside nude, exclaimed that his wife was dead and rushed back inside and started cleaning himself with a soap and bleach mixture.

Johnson’s wife’s body was found wrapped in a sheet at the top of the stairs.

The newspaper reports that Johnson told police his wife was in a nursing home, and she begged him to pull her out so she could die at home.

Doctors confirmed that she was at the center, but Johnson removed her against medical advice. She previously had two heart attacks, diabetes and high blood pressure, among other ailments.

Johnson told police he had a death party where the couple listen to their favorite song, and he and his wife took methamphetamine.

After his wife died, he said he wrapped her in a blanket “like the bible told me to do.”

According KEYC, Southern Minnesota News, officers found 47 guns at the residence, several of which were stolen.

Jail records show that Johnson has been charged with criminal neglect and receiving stolen property.

He is currently being held on a bail of $250,000.
Man. So many questions. Did the Bible also tell him to smoke meth and get naked, then scrub himself with bleach when the Police arrived?
(05-02-2019, 06:33 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: Man. So many questions. Did the Bible also tell him to smoke meth and get naked, then scrub himself with bleach when the Police arrived?

Leviticus 17:15 Wrote:“‘Anyone, whether native-born or foreigner, who eats anything found dead or torn by wild animals must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be ceremonially unclean till evening; then they will be clean. 16 But if they do not wash their clothes and bathe themselves, they will be held responsible.’”

Like, if he and his wife on meth were to be considered wild animals? maybe, like, they tore into their food and meth and whatever

but also, this is the bible, it is if nothing else a reliable enabler
The Bible + meth. That's a hell of a tag team combo.
People stray from the path because they read King James.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]