Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wargroove gaaaaaames
(24-07-2019, 08:53 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: SilentSun could easily commit to a game or two. It takes up so little time in your day, every day or two.
This.
Also I was going to mention $Shill but I couldn't remember for sure if he joined any games and when I checked his steam profile Wargroove wasn't there so I assumed it was all hallucinations...
(24-07-2019, 08:53 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: On paper it's something he'd be into

It feels like Lion Chess on a 13*13 board but also when you pass go you collect $200
We should really just be playing a real turn based grand strategy like Civilization x*

at which point I would be complaining that we should just play crusader kings 2

so if we split the difference and play age of empires 2, I'll be keen. It's the only logical conclusion

*where x = a number of a civ game I already own or is cheap
We play enough aoe2 recently to earn the points required to have a wargroove game too.

(24-07-2019, 09:13 AM)admin_sucks_dicks Wrote: I checked his steam profile Wargroove wasn't there so I assumed it was all hallucinations...

He plays on Switch like me.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
oh that's why. sorry mr $hill.

anyway,
Wargroove > civ in terms of optimal game length and effort required.

(24-07-2019, 09:15 AM)taco Wrote: It feels like Lion Chess on a 13*13 board but also when you pass go you collect $200

You're not implying that Animal Shogi is a bad game or anything are you?
(24-07-2019, 09:24 AM)admin_sucks_dicks Wrote: You're not implying that Animal Shogi is a bad game
it's incredible but what if each person's 4 pieces were just a thousand squares away from each other and you were playing monopoly at the same time and yet somehow I still don't want to play
gonna have to try make a chessboard-playable monopoly game

(24-07-2019, 09:24 AM)admin_sucks_dicks Wrote: We play enough aoe2 recently to earn the points required to have a wargroove game too.
AoE2 isn't a supermarket shopping card. Plus it'll basically be a different game because we'll be playing while pretending to be a vampire or a night elf or a crossbow dog

(24-07-2019, 09:24 AM)admin_sucks_dicks Wrote: Wargroove > civ in terms of optimal game length and effort required
after considering ck2 >> civ and ck2 >> wargrove, civ = wargroove after rounding

but yeah, let's do Animal Shogi on tabletop simulator. Better game than wargroove and it even has animals (even if not specifically a crossbow dog)
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
We could always make a shitty Wargroove-themed custom aoe2 map (using Ornlu the wolf and crossbowmen.).
Then Jordan's happy, I'm happy, we're all happy.

(24-07-2019, 09:43 AM)taco Wrote:
(24-07-2019, 09:24 AM)admin_sucks_dicks Wrote: We play enough aoe2 recently to earn the points required to have a wargroove game too.
AoE2 isn't a supermarket shopping card. Plus it'll basically be a different game because we'll be playing while pretending to be a vampire or a night elf or a crossbow dog

hey don't quote me in that shit, I didn't say that!
(24-07-2019, 09:43 AM)taco Wrote: each person's 4 pieces were just a thousand squares away from each other and you were playing monopoly

You don't have to be a thousand squares apart the maps can be any size so easy to solve that. I'm not following the monopoly reference now. Cause you can capture buildings for money? You can forcibly lose them though which is entirely on you, the income isn't guaranteed.

I reckon you can give us one begrudgement game to boost the player count.

(24-07-2019, 09:51 AM)taco Wrote: AoE2 isn't a supermarket shopping card

But can it be. For every 5 Aoe games played we get one wargroove game featuring Taco. Points can only be redeemed for wargroove, no other substitutes or loopholes.
(24-07-2019, 09:51 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: I didn't say that!
haha oops sorry

(24-07-2019, 09:52 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: I'm not following the monopoly reference now
basically I think the resource earning aspect of this game is underdeveloped and boring but more specifically I'm sticking to my guns on a bad mixed metaphor

(24-07-2019, 09:52 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: I reckon you can give us one begrudgement game to boost the player count.
Pretty sure if I play a game I don't want to play I lose mana
(24-07-2019, 09:51 AM)admin_sucks_dicks Wrote: AoE2 isn't a supermarket shopping card

god damnit is the quote system bugged? scrap the forum, start it from scratch.

(24-07-2019, 09:52 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote:
(24-07-2019, 09:43 AM)taco Wrote: it's incredible but what if each person's 4 pieces were just a thousand squares away from each other and you were playing monopoly at the same time and yet somehow I still don't want to play

gonna have to try make a chessboard-playable monopoly game

You don't have to be a thousand squares apart the maps can be any size so easy to solve that. I'm not following the monopoly reference now. Cause you can capture buildings for money? You can forcibly lose them though which is entirely on you, the income isn't guaranteed.

I reckon you can give us one begrudgement game to boost the player count.

so, if you move onto an unbought chess square, you have the option to buy it. moving onto any of the middle 4 squares gains you 400$, running out of money instantly checkmates you. 
AND YOU CAN BUY DEAD PIECES BACK
(24-07-2019, 09:59 AM)taco Wrote: Pretty sure if I play a game I don't want to play I lose mana

In the Mario or weeaboo sense?

Either way you can get teamed up with womblemuppet and just dick around. You can put a wagon in a wagon 8 times over then spend the rest of the game unpacking it which totally sounds like you. That could be assuming.

(24-07-2019, 10:00 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: god damnit is the quote system bugged? scrap the forum, start it from scratch.

You heard it here first folks. If this post gets 200 likes I'll delete the forum then delete myself.